WSJ: US will *NOT* withdraw from Paris climate accord (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 12:25:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  WSJ: US will *NOT* withdraw from Paris climate accord (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WSJ: US will *NOT* withdraw from Paris climate accord  (Read 1839 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: September 16, 2017, 11:45:57 PM »

President Trump (D-NY), on the stump in 2020:

"We have to build a wall, and we have to build it now. They're so stupid! Our leaders just let it happen. When the South sends its people - and believe me, I know Southerners, I have many Southern friends, and they're all calling me saying, 'Donald, something has to be done, we have to figure out what is going on down there'. If we were to cross the Ohio River trying to shove our beliefs down their throats, what do you think would happen? Yet we're letting them invade with their Bibles and Baptist Law, and their fried food and their tacky words - and last time I checked, this is America, and we speak ENGLISH - they'd hang us from the tree! They'd hang us from the tree.

I'll bring back Reconstruction, and I'll bring a hell of a lot worse than Reconstruction, believe me. And it's not just the idiots you have to take out of there. You have to take out their families, you have to take out their families to shop somewhere other than Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart! Did you see it yesterday? Right? The other day, Wal-Mart opened another store in the South. I'll never shop at a Wal-Mart again, never, ever!"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies