Massive Violent Anti-Milo Protests at UC Berkeley (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:17:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Massive Violent Anti-Milo Protests at UC Berkeley (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Massive Violent Anti-Milo Protests at UC Berkeley  (Read 6113 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: February 01, 2017, 10:46:05 PM »

The university should have known better. Milo is Richard Spencer with better PR, allowing him to step foot on campus is unacceptable.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 10:54:29 PM »

Why is he a thing? He is nobody and he says nothing of value. He should be getting like 5 people at his events, instead 10 X as many people than he is worth show up and give him attention.

He's not a nobody, which is why "Just don't pay attention to him and he'll go away" doesn't fly for me.

If you can wear your Dad's suit and write a well-written thesis on why feminism is a cancer upon society, then YOU TOO can be a hero to young conservatives everywhere!
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 11:12:09 PM »

Ian Cheong is one of the grossest culture writers out there, and almost certainly agrees with everything Milo writes. Forgive me if I ignore his analysis.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 01:11:23 AM »

The university should have known better. Milo is Richard Spencer with better PR, allowing him to step foot on campus is unacceptable.

Richard Spencer is an admitted White nationalist. Milo has renounced White nationalism, White supremacy, and racism. When you call Milo a Nazi, you're basically saying anyone who opposes open borders is a Nazi.

No, I'm calling Milo a Nazi because his "renouncing" was total b.s.. Should I only attack racists who admit that they're racist?
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 01:20:23 AM »

Also I should have said "denounce" rather than 'renounce" as Milo has never claimed to be a White nationalist or a White supremacist.

Forgive me if I have different standards for constitutes a racist than yourself, considering your posting history...
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 02:26:53 PM »

Remember: This is how Berkeley responds to peaceful protestors:

publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 11:19:14 PM »

Are the liberals who are saying "Just let him speak, what's the big deal?" aware that Milo was planning on reading off a list of students that were undocumented immigrants?
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2017, 12:56:57 PM »

Pretty much sums up how the right views this.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2017, 03:15:21 PM »

As far as I'm concerned, all of these violent protests are false-flag incidents being carried out by alt-right operatives in order smear/delegitimize the left.

Pretending something doesn't exist doesn't make it go away. Expose them for the devils they are or stop being an ignoramus.

If I repeat enough times, it becomes true.

No one actually disagrees with us, they're all just paid by Sheldon Adelson, you see.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies