SPC/Brandon H for Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:18:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SPC/Brandon H for Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: SPC/Brandon H for Atlasia  (Read 4904 times)
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix
E: 9.68, S: -0.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 08:55:13 PM »

Hello Atlasia,

My running mate announcement will be made shortly. I hope that we can unite Atlasia and bring change to a nation that has seen 16 months of JCP rule. Thank you.

Well, 24 months. Keystone Phil and Mr. Moderate were JCP by default. 6 terms and 2 years of JCP rule.

??

As someone who can remember the Moderate Administration, I am also deeply perplexed by segwaystyle's statement.

JCP unity tickets receiving JCP support. I don't know if the JCP supported the Presidents before that because the wiki doesn't say, but the JCP's endorsed candidate hasn't lost since this time 2008. That's bad democracy.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2010, 09:13:53 PM »

Hello Atlasia,

My running mate announcement will be made shortly. I hope that we can unite Atlasia and bring change to a nation that has seen 16 months of JCP rule. Thank you.

Well, 24 months. Keystone Phil and Mr. Moderate were JCP by default. 6 terms and 2 years of JCP rule.

??

As someone who can remember the Moderate Administration, I am also deeply perplexed by segwaystyle's statement.

JCP unity tickets receiving JCP support. I don't know if the JCP supported the Presidents before that because the wiki doesn't say, but the JCP's endorsed candidate hasn't lost since this time 2008. That's bad democracy.

Phil didnt need the JCP to win. Jas and Sensi both ran good races, but Phil won because Jas voters gave Phil the second preference, and Sensi voters gave him the second preferences. I honestly dont think too many people saw a victory for Phil coming along until the day voting started. As for Moderate, I like to think he won that race all on his own. In that June 08 election, the JCP didnt have the nationwide support that it does now. It wasnt until around the time Bgwah was running that other parties died and had members join the JCP
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2010, 09:16:15 PM »

Hello Atlasia,

??

Phil didnt need the JCP to win. Jas and Sensi both ran good races, but Phil won because Jas voters gave Phil the second preference, and Sensi voters gave him the second preferences. I honestly dont think too many people saw a victory for Phil coming along until the day voting started. As for Moderate, I like to think he won that race all on his own. In that June 08 election, the JCP didnt have the nationwide support that it does now. It wasnt until around the time Bgwah was running that other parties died and had members join the JCP

I'm not familiar with the actual elections or administrations. I just know that the JCP played a big role (VP candidate, endorsement, etc) so they were tied to the JCP in some way or another. I would call that a JCP candidate.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2010, 09:16:31 PM »

Hello Atlasia,

I'll just be sitting in this thread pressing refresh every ten seconds in anticipation!
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2010, 09:18:11 PM »

Whether it's 4 or 5 or 6 or 7, it's far too many.

This is Atlasia, not the Soviet Union.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2010, 09:25:13 PM »

What makes you say that Das Komissar?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2010, 09:26:52 PM »

Hello Atlasia,

??

I'm not familiar with the actual elections or administrations. I just know that the JCP played a big role (VP candidate, endorsement, etc) so they were tied to the JCP in some way or another. I would call that a JCP candidate.

I see where you are coming from, but I wouldnt call that a JCP candidate. Moderate had the backing of the NLC, which at the time was one of the biggest parties in Atlasia. During Phils time, we had 5 of the 10 seats, and with Moderate we had 6 of the 10 Senate seats, which oddly enough I was one of the 6.
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2010, 09:31:38 PM »

What makes you say that Das Komissar?

Maybe it is. JCP=Communist Party. Just pass it on to the next guy. Why even hold an election, right?
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2010, 09:33:28 PM »

Hello Atlasia,

??

I see where you are coming from, but I wouldnt call that a JCP candidate. Moderate had the backing of the NLC, which at the time was one of the biggest parties in Atlasia. During Phils time, we had 5 of the 10 seats, and with Moderate we had 6 of the 10 Senate seats, which oddly enough I was one of the 6.

The only JCP member I can find that lost an election since June 2008 was GMantis, again, correct me if I'm wrong. I just find this to be an unwelcome monopoly that makes elections pointless.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2010, 09:36:37 PM »

"Das Komissar"? Huh
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2010, 09:41:12 PM »

Hello Atlasia,

??

The only JCP member I can find that lost an election since June 2008 was GMantis, again, correct me if I'm wrong. I just find this to be an unwelcome monopoly that makes elections pointless.

The Midwest race is a toss-up between me and a SDP member, so the JCP will only have one regional Senator (except, he's the most powerful man in Atlasia Tongue).
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2010, 10:04:02 PM »

Hello Atlasia,

??

The Midwest race is a toss-up between me and a SDP member, so the JCP will only have one regional Senator (except, he's the most powerful man in Atlasia Tongue).

And? The JCP didn't lose that race or any other one. It is strongly supportive of people like Hashemite, besides, the JCP is a "zombie" party that has trouble finding candidates.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2010, 10:05:38 PM »

Phil didnt need the JCP to win. Jas and Sensi both ran good races, but Phil won because Jas voters gave Phil the second preference, and Sensi voters gave him the second preferences.

Not true. Phil wouldn't have touched the second round without the JCP.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2010, 10:15:33 PM »

Hello Atlasia,

??

Eh, to be honest its not really worth it to continue. You believe what you want, and I believe what I've been here for, so I guess there really isnt a compromise.

Phil didnt need the JCP to win. Jas and Sensi both ran good races, but Phil won because Jas voters gave Phil the second preference, and Sensi voters gave him the second preferences.

I wouldnt go that far, I know that a lot of NLC members backed Phil for that second preference, because (people like me) thought it would knock Sensi out earlier, and bring Jas and Moderate in.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2010, 10:21:44 PM »

I wouldnt go that far, I know that a lot of NLC members backed Phil for that second preference, because (people like me) thought it would knock Sensi out earlier, and bring Jas and Moderate in.

Yes, but if he didn't have the first preferences, he wouldn't have made the second round.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2010, 06:39:54 AM »

Hello Atlasia,

??

I'm not familiar with the actual elections or administrations.

Well thanks for your brilliant insight, then.
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2010, 03:35:10 PM »

Hello Atlasia,

??

I'm not familiar with the actual elections or administrations.

Well thanks for your brilliant insight, then.

LOL you're pathetic. The reasons for people voting don't matter and the administrations especially don't matter. The only thing that I am pointing out is that they were JCP candidates. SO thanks for your brilliant insight, inbred.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2010, 07:20:19 PM »

And now for the announcement you have been waiting for. My running mate in the February 2010 Presidential election is...<drumroll>.....

Governor Brandon H!
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2010, 07:21:37 PM »

And now for the announcement you have been waiting for. My running mate in the February 2010 Presidential election is...<drumroll>.....

Governor Brandon H!

Awesome! Grin

A great ticket!
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2010, 07:29:53 PM »

Brandon H, eh? Wouldn't have been my first pick, but an excellent choice nonetheless.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2010, 07:35:27 PM »

Well that settles it.

Endorsed.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2010, 07:43:39 PM »

In the nearly 5 years I have been here, many people have come and gone. Few people come along that you can count on as a political ally. SPC is one of the few people that were here 2 and a half years ago and supported me the last time I ran for President. And I was happy to support him the last time he ran. And now in 2010, I'm proud to be running on a ticket with him.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2010, 07:59:19 PM »

So, will this ticket be putting forth any policy proposals? Or is this ticket "Vote SPC/Brandon, we're not the JCP"?

Consider the request for formal policy proposals as one that comes from my paper.
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2010, 08:02:45 PM »

I suggest not giving anything to Marokai. He is nothing but trouble.
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2010, 08:08:06 PM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies