Make five predictions about 2020, and discuss the previous poster's predictions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 05:47:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Make five predictions about 2020, and discuss the previous poster's predictions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Make five predictions about 2020, and discuss the previous poster's predictions  (Read 2544 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« on: October 06, 2015, 07:29:04 PM »

PR's predictions:

1. I guess I could see that. But I could also see a demographic trend going the other way: Republicans reach out to minorities as whites naturally drift leftward.
2. Probably, but religious liberals will still cling to him as an alternative to the religious right in the US.
3. Of course--if both Carter and 41 are still alive by then, I'd be shocked.
4. I'd imagine so. And then the government will do something that is largely ineffective in helping the problem.
5. Sure--people love overhyping stuff.

Mine:

1. The Republicans will have a significant majority in congress after winning the 2018 election in a landslide.
2. Both the UK and Canada will have bearded Prime Ministers.
3. An openly gay candidate will be in a major party presidential nomination race. Social conservatives will go insane.
4. Marijuana is legalized in a majority of states.
5. Cristiano Ronaldo will retire after winning his second straight MLS Cup.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies