Ben Carson proposes worst healthcare reform plan ever
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 10:56:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Ben Carson proposes worst healthcare reform plan ever
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Ben Carson proposes worst healthcare reform plan ever  (Read 4327 times)
CountryClassSF

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2015, 11:37:20 PM »

If he's for FORCING people onto HSAs (And I like HSAs), it's simply not a credible conservative plan for change or free market reforms
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2015, 12:44:32 AM »

But, you see he is a doctor. Obviously a doctor would know more about healthcare policy than a politician. His plan must be genius, and we are all too unfamiliar with the medical field to "get it."

-Ben Carson Supporters
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2015, 05:56:48 PM »

If he's for FORCING people onto HSAs (And I like HSAs), it's simply not a credible conservative plan for change or free market reforms

Wow, you know it's bad when you've lost CountryClassSF.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2015, 06:02:28 PM »

This is the sort of thing that I can't even imagine what the upside is. This pisses off everyone, from the poor and sick consumer to the multimillionaire insurance company CEO. Literally nobody wins.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2015, 06:14:37 PM »

I meant forcing not in the legal mandate sense, but that it is HSA or Die by getting rid of all the alternatives.
Samantha
totheleft
Rookie

Political Matrix
E: -9.10, S: -4.43

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2015, 06:25:15 PM »

Eliminate Medicare? LOL. That will go over well with the seniors who do most of the voting in Republican primaries.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2015, 06:34:07 PM »

This is the sort of thing that I can't even imagine what the upside is. This pisses off everyone, from the poor and sick consumer to the multimillionaire insurance company CEO. Literally nobody wins.

Actually there is a clear winner: Doctors!  They would no longer have to deal with Medicare, Medicaid, and insurance companies but would instead be paid immediately (in cash!) via HSAs. This is the political equivalent as if Herman Cain made his first policy announcement as making weekly pizza consumption mandatory.

This show that Carson is truly just winging it on his own. If he actually had any policy advisors they would have stopped this lunacy.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies