Regional Protection Party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 12:08:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 163382 times)
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1100 on: September 22, 2009, 08:01:15 PM »

Jeez, dude!  Hope everything's OK. Take care, put down the computer (or scream at people on line if it reduces stress) :-) Either way, get well soon. K?

Thanks for the support. I had a build up of acid in my sotmach and esophagus so I had very intense pains. But the stomach pain is probably preferable to what I am going through now, tbh.
So, gotta ask:

Has this situation caused temporary insanity explaining the "Whaaa???" new avatar and Index scores? :-D

Like I said, I am not myself lately and honestly I am quite confused about what is going on now. So I'm not really a green party member I'm jsut fukking around but if no one wants to take me seriously, why should I be serious abut myself?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1101 on: September 22, 2009, 08:03:40 PM »

Jeez, dude!  Hope everything's OK. Take care, put down the computer (or scream at people on line if it reduces stress) :-) Either way, get well soon. K?

Thanks for the support. I had a build up of acid in my sotmach and esophagus so I had very intense pains. But the stomach pain is probably preferable to what I am going through now, tbh.
So, gotta ask:

Has this situation caused temporary insanity explaining the "Whaaa???" new avatar and Index scores? :-D

Like I said, I am not myself lately and honestly I am quite confused about what is going on now. So I'm not really a green party member I'm jsut fukking around but if no one wants to take me seriously, why should I be serious abut myself?
Chilax, friend.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1102 on: September 22, 2009, 08:06:26 PM »

So, gotta ask:

Chilax, friend.

Some people just take the fun out of the game.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #1103 on: September 22, 2009, 08:07:31 PM »

So, gotta ask:

Chilax, friend.

Yes you do.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1104 on: September 22, 2009, 08:07:52 PM »

So, gotta ask:

Chilax, friend.

Yes you do.

Precisely.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1105 on: September 22, 2009, 08:09:37 PM »

"What happens in Vegas RPP Headquarters, stays in Vegas RPP Headquarters.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #1106 on: September 22, 2009, 08:09:52 PM »

So, gotta ask:

Chilax, friend.

Yes you do.

Precisely.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1107 on: September 22, 2009, 08:15:29 PM »

So, gotta ask:

Chilax, friend.

Yes you do.

Precisely.

It's fine that you think that, at this rate, you won't be dealing with me much longer. I must say I find your style very distasteful however.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #1108 on: September 22, 2009, 08:19:07 PM »

Look, you're not all bad. You just need to be more honest with people, and stop feuding with good people for no reason. Take a break and deal with whatever issues you're having right now, I've been there.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1109 on: September 22, 2009, 08:25:15 PM »

Look, you're not all bad. You just need to be more honest with people, and stop feuding with good people for no reason. Take a break and deal with whatever issues you're having right now, I've been there.

Is it a problem that I honestly believe I've been honest?
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #1110 on: September 22, 2009, 08:26:33 PM »

stop being such a troll bro
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1111 on: September 22, 2009, 08:36:10 PM »

You took a private beef & made it public, Hamilton. That wasn't cool. I suggest you apologize to Duke, HappyWarrior, & anyone else who you involved in your problems with tmth.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1112 on: September 22, 2009, 08:36:41 PM »

Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1113 on: September 22, 2009, 08:37:53 PM »

You took a private beef & made it public, Hamilton. That wasn't cool. I suggest you apologize to Duke, HappyWarrior, & anyone else who you involved in your problems with tmth.

I didn't post anything here besides a motion to remove him from the party I was in. So no apology.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1114 on: September 22, 2009, 08:48:43 PM »

I didn't post anything here besides a motion to remove him from the party I was in. So no apology.

On the secret forum, I mean. Being part of a secret forum isn't an unlimited right to drag someone else's name through the mud because you have a beef with them.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1115 on: September 22, 2009, 08:52:22 PM »

On the secret forum, I mean. Being part of a secret forum isn't an unlimited right to drag someone else's name through the mud because you have a beef with them.

It's not a secret forum, and like you guys always said, it's no different then PM. Well, you have no problem with him PMing my good friends complete lies about me.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« Reply #1116 on: September 22, 2009, 09:18:48 PM »

I have no idea how I became involved in this.......
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1117 on: September 22, 2009, 09:19:32 PM »

I have no idea how I became involved in this.......

I compared DWTL's smearing you constantly to what tmth has been doing. tahts it, promise. youre a great guy HW
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1118 on: September 23, 2009, 07:19:35 AM »

Boo to your returned avatar and updated Index scores! >:-l Return to the dark bright side young jedi.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #1119 on: September 25, 2009, 09:38:38 AM »

Alright since enemies of freedom like BaconKing have once again done everything in their power to make cheap political ploys to deprive the Dirty South of the immensely popular assembly, I say we set up an unofficial assembly.

We'll teach this rebels that the Dirty South will not tolerate the will of the people being neglected.  Here's the plan:

1.) We set up an unofficial assembly
2.) That unoffiical assembly works on bills and agrees upon them
3.) As soon as a few laws are drawn up, we have the governor bring them up for an emergency vote
4.) We pass them by simple majorities

Anyone who actually cares about the Dirty South and our activity and not the political goals of the JCP to disrupt the RPP conducting business, I urge you to join me.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1120 on: September 25, 2009, 10:06:24 AM »

Cheap political ploys = allowing everyone who wants to vote to actually vote?

wow.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1121 on: September 25, 2009, 10:21:37 AM »

Cheap political ploys = allowing everyone who wants to vote to actually vote?

wow.
No, defeating the assembly is a cheap political ploy
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1122 on: September 25, 2009, 10:26:04 AM »

Yes, but the assembly was defeated because not enough residents of the Southeast wanted it. That's how the government and the laws work. There were no "cheap political ploys"; this was a result of a free and fair election that your side lost.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1123 on: September 25, 2009, 10:33:38 AM »

Yes, but the assembly was defeated because not enough residents of the Southeast wanted it. That's how the government and the laws work. There were no "cheap political ploys"; this was a result of a free and fair election that your side lost.
There was no legitimate reason to oppose this legislature (something popular in every region proposed) except for cheap political purposes.  If that was worth a boatload of 2nd preferences so be it, but the RPP is probably willing to give all its second preferences to Franzl that would have gone to you because you played this dirty little trick and deprived the majority will of the Dirty South.  If Jedi is eliminated, Franzl will become president now simple as that because you went against your game reform ideals into cheap tricks
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1124 on: September 25, 2009, 10:41:15 AM »

I would really prefer to get 2nd preferences because people think I'm the next best candidate to their primary choice....not just to take revenge on another candidate Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies