OH-2 Special Election Coverage and Prediction thread... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:39:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  OH-2 Special Election Coverage and Prediction thread... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH-2 Special Election Coverage and Prediction thread...  (Read 28736 times)
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« on: August 02, 2005, 03:00:11 PM »

^^^^^^^^

This would also be my guess also.  If I am wrong, I give about an 80% chance that the margin of victory is higher, 20% that it is lower.

The key counties here are Scioto and Clermont.  Hackett needs to win Scioto by a huge margin (15%-20% at least) and needs to get above at least 40% in Clermont in order to have any chance at victory.

Also to Joe Republic:  If any of this "gain in losing" stuff is going around, it will be if Hackett gets at least above 40%, not 30%.  Even Kerry got 36% in CD-2 last year.

What about Brown, I think Hackett Could win Brown and do well in Adams. I think he will get less than 40% in Clermont. I have no Idea about Scioto, I also think Hamilton will be 54/46 but not sure who will win.
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 10:03:48 PM »

Its over, She is giveing her speach now, and he is getting ready to, im watching it live.
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 10:55:54 PM »

I'm even doubling on top of what I said before:  if they can't win the Governor's race in 2006 in Ohio, they don't deserve to ever win Ohio (obviously, the Senate race is tougher, but not impossible).

Democrats definitely need to win the governor's office. And DeWine is one of the most vulnerable incumbents in the Senate. There is at least one House Democrat (maybe two) that can beat DeWine in 2006.

Unless the Dems run someone like Kennedy, Boxer, Ect. I will be voteing agianst DeWine in 2006.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies