Steve King: "I don’t expect to meet [gays] should I make it to heaven." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 11:57:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Steve King: "I don’t expect to meet [gays] should I make it to heaven." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Steve King: "I don’t expect to meet [gays] should I make it to heaven."  (Read 5741 times)
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 25, 2014, 03:50:02 PM »

Well, there won't be any gays in heaven because it's a sin, and there won't be any sinners in heaven. The current gay people will not be gay in heaven.

That's probably the closest thing I can say while still going with his idea of homosexuality is a sin. I myself don't actually believe gays are sinners by virtue of existence like this guy.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 08:01:38 PM »

If the Christian version of God and Hell is true, I somehow doubt a loving and merciful God is going to go through your list, putting check marks next to all the good things, and then reach the "Is gay" or "Had gay sex" parts and give you 100 automatic death points, even if everything else is okay.

There are thousands of Christian denominations, thus there are thousands of versions of God and Hell, Some of which include one or even both of them not existing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies