Does the RNC calling 1/6 "“legitimate political discourse" vindicate Dems who don't want to move on? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 08:11:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Does the RNC calling 1/6 "“legitimate political discourse" vindicate Dems who don't want to move on? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Does the RNC's recent decision to call the January 6 attacks on the US Capitol "legitimate political discourse" vindicate the Democrats who don't want to move past the issue?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 40

Author Topic: Does the RNC calling 1/6 "“legitimate political discourse" vindicate Dems who don't want to move on?  (Read 1168 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: March 30, 2022, 05:28:30 AM »

The RNC is goading Dems into not moving on. They know only Vote Blue No Matter Whos really care about this. Keeping Dem messaging on 1/6 and off any sort of positive agenda is a winning move for Republicans.

This response hits the nail on the head. I was angry with the Capitol Riots and wanted to impeach Trump. But the country is facing some pretty urgent issues that voters want to be addressed. Harping on about the Capitol Riots when people are paying record gas prices just makes the Democrats look out of touch and non-serious, even though they were definitely a bad thing.

I think rewriting history over an aborted coup is exponentially worse than the ebb and flow of gas prices. Maybe that's just me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies