Office of Former Senator Maxwell (F it, announcing early) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:48:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Former Senator Maxwell (F it, announcing early) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Former Senator Maxwell (F it, announcing early)  (Read 6066 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: September 08, 2014, 06:58:55 PM »

Your Imperial Highness,

What is your time frame for legislation allowing competition to AHNC in the exchange created for the IDS as part of the Healthcare bill we passed back in June? The regions were tasked were deciding whether or not to allow a competitive market and to define what that competition looks like, within the requirements set by Federal law.

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 07:00:32 PM »

Your Imperial Highness,

What is your time frame for legislation allowing competition to AHNC in the exchange created for the IDS as part of the Healthcare bill we passed back in June? The regions were tasked were deciding whether or not to allow a competitive market and to define what that competition looks like, within the requirements set by Federal law.

Did we never get that done? I'll go through and see if I can find Scott's old stuff and see if I agree. If not, I'll get to work on it myself.

I will speak to fellow legislators on the subject to see if there's a consensus on what we should do. I will make a decision about what to do on the issue when some people get back to me.

I know he was working on it, but no legislation ever went through the Legislature on the matter. His departure was rather sudden and I just hope this doesn't become an unintended casualty of what is already a terrible situation. Shua, Duke, Lumine, Superique and myself worked too hard on this after so many years of frustration to let it slip away now.

If you have any questions I will try to answer them as quickly as possible. Also shua can probably advise as well if he is available.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 05:29:56 PM »

It's good to see that my name is included but I was not the key man on that...

Yes, but you did play a role, particularly in previous discussions.
I am announcing the IDS will be punting on healthcare.

May I ask why? Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 08:08:58 AM »

A greet choice Your Imperial Supremeness Smiley
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 04:42:52 AM »

For some reason that image of Bush when being asked about 2006 and he says, "Its hard to win a write-in campaign".

You have a declared a few days ago. Wink You probably would have won or at lease come close.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies