Bernie supporters, which comes closest to how you feel? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 12:05:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Bernie supporters, which comes closest to how you feel? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: --
I have always like Hillary, I just liked Bernie more. I'll happily vote for her in November

I have some reservations about Hillary, but unless she really messes up, I'll still vote for her

I don't really like Hillary, but I'll do whatever it takes to keep Trump out of the White House

I might vote for Hillary, but there's a good chance I'll vote for someone else/stay home

I will almost certainly not vote for Hillary. It would take a minor miracle to get me to vote for her.

I will never vote for Hillary. #LockHerUp #HillaryForPrison

Not a Bernie supporter

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 85

Author Topic: Bernie supporters, which comes closest to how you feel?  (Read 1605 times)
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« on: July 25, 2016, 11:56:47 PM »
« edited: July 25, 2016, 11:58:25 PM by Intell »

Too Complicated, but lean Hillary but trump is the best candidate the republicans could have nominated, and the best nominee since Eisenhower. Don't like nor hate TRUMP and agree with a lot of what he says, but his selection of Mike Pence, with right-wing tea party orthodox platform, is pushing me to Hillary, and his outrageous statements makes me very cautious of him, but was previously willing to overlook the fact.

Didn't really like Sanders, but though he had a more populist, worker-friendly platform, and the Clinton 16' was just an identity-politics focus campaign. A lot of Sanders supporters were insane maniacs, and deranged, as was his campaign at the end, but I ultimately voted for Sanders, even if not particularly liking him, though a lot of his positions are iffy on him (GMO, abortion, NSA,), and his just meh anti-establishment tone is annoying.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies