Puerto Rico Democratic primary results thread (8am - 3pm EST) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:05:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Puerto Rico Democratic primary results thread (8am - 3pm EST) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Puerto Rico Democratic primary results thread (8am - 3pm EST)  (Read 11948 times)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 05, 2016, 09:03:32 AM »

Just look at how The Bronx voted and you can figure this one out more or less.

Or Osceola, Florida.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 07:33:47 PM »

Clinton campaign is very bullish on the results tonight. Using the phrase "any minute" to describe Clinton's pending nomination.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 07:49:32 PM »

200 million dollars raised... and this. 200 million dollars and not even a fraction of that was spent developing even a skeleton of a real campaign operation or performing the basic day to day tasks of a real campaign. I actually feel bad for the people who were suckered into giving money to Sanders' campaign, hoping it would go towards promoting his message and actually trying to win the nomination, and instead saw it vanish into the pockets of consultants, TV ad execs, and huge bloated salaries for people high up in the campaign.

This meme is hilarious.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 08:14:03 PM »

President Obama will be in NY on Wednesday it was just announced. I think the plan is Hillary clinches Tuesday night and Obama endorses Wednesday and tells Sanders to get with the program.

Poor DC
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 08:18:04 PM »

President Obama will be in NY on Wednesday it was just announced. I think the plan is Hillary clinches Tuesday night and Obama endorses Wednesday and tells Sanders to get with the program.

Poor DC

I wonder why DC chose to make themselves irrelevant. Why not just make it June 7th?

Yeah, really makes no sense. They should have went the same day as Maryland and other other Northeastern states. DC Republicans will have made more overall impact that DC Democrats just due to when they voted.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies