Netanyahu: Hitler didn't want to kill the Jews, Palestinian talked him into it (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:52:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Netanyahu: Hitler didn't want to kill the Jews, Palestinian talked him into it (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Netanyahu: Hitler didn't want to kill the Jews, Palestinian talked him into it  (Read 10527 times)
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« on: October 21, 2015, 06:59:42 PM »

So interesting to see that all of Israel's haters suddenly care so much about Israel that they feel the necessity to say that Netanyahu is representing the state badly, knowing what's good for Israel and for Jews all over the world. Almost heartwarming... Smiley if it weren't for the fact that it's utterly insincere, for most of these people would rather see Israel disappear altogether, which would, of course, make Jews all over the world sooo much safer... Roll Eyes

Bibi's statement was kinda dumb, surprisingly almost, and I'm not going to defend that, but as Danny said, it isn't even remotely as dumb as the media and some Atlasians are spinning it.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 08:19:34 PM »

I for one actually agree with most of the points that you've been making in the thread about the Theroux documentary. Make of that what you will.
Thanks, good to hear Smiley My post was not aimed at Simfan, Malaspina, or you.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 06:09:29 PM »

Well, terrorism is definitely down from what it was before the era of the right began. As terrible as these knife attacks are, it's important to remember that before the security fence, Israel was dealing with a suicide bombing a day under Barak. It wasn't uncommon for more Israelis to be killed each day than have been killed in this entire knife terror spree.
Exactly. The reason that savages use knives in attacking Israelis is that they cannot attack Israelis through suicide bombings anymore.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 07:30:47 PM »

If a person stabs people just because they belong to another tribe, then yes, I think that fits the definition of the word savage quite well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies