DE PrimD: ARG: Clinton and Obama Close in Delaware (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:49:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  DE PrimD: ARG: Clinton and Obama Close in Delaware (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DE PrimD: ARG: Clinton and Obama Close in Delaware  (Read 5447 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: February 03, 2008, 01:21:43 AM »

20-point Obama landslide then.

Or maybe narrow Gravel victory?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 12:13:28 AM »

Despite ARG's horrid reputation I think this may be fairly accurate.  People tend to forget that Delaware has a sizeable black population so its not surprising this one is very close.  Plus, Obama has been gaining in national polls of late and this generally reflects that.

Actually, I think Delaware should end up pretty solidly for Obama, if for no other reason than that Obama is the first serious candidate in probably decades to visit the state (in some capacity other than traveling between Maryland and Pennsylvania or New Jersey).
He better win Delaware in a landslide. If I was one of his advisors, I would have had him in New Jersey or Connecticut, state's where more than 5 or so delegates are up for grabs (I know that Delaware has 15 delegates, but with proportionality, there's very little chance that any of the candidates will win less than 5 or 6 delegates).
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 03:33:57 AM »

Ah, yes. I already quoted it into the Goldmine.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies