Exit poll leaks (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:17:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Exit poll leaks (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Exit poll leaks  (Read 21194 times)
TheOldLine
Rookie

« on: November 02, 2004, 03:30:45 PM »

While the exit poll showing 60-40 PA is clearly bumpkus, the tenor over at National Review is clearly that the exit polls are not good for Bush.

Of course, this stuff is only relevant for those of us who can't wait five more hours for the real thing...

TheOldLine
TheOldLine
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2004, 04:18:16 PM »

What I'm seeing is that those first numbers reported (the VNS ones)were obviously false.  They may have come from the DNC, as far as I know.

We should be getting more in soon, but as always reliability on these things is terrible and I would hope that the gender gap rumor is not true on these exit polls.  It would put them into question.

National Review reports that the "VNS" numbers may have originated in the Kerry campaign.   As many people have noted "VNS" doesn't even exist anymore.

Anyhow, anyone who is reading this thread needs to check out Mystery Pollster on the Exit Polls, where he notes that the sample error on early exit polls is in the neighborhood of +/-7%.
 http://www.mysterypollster.com/main/

TheOldLine
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies