Cris and Windjammer Senate tracker (now a more qualitative analysis of activity) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 05:44:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Cris and Windjammer Senate tracker (now a more qualitative analysis of activity) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cris and Windjammer Senate tracker (now a more qualitative analysis of activity)  (Read 4051 times)
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« on: March 04, 2015, 02:08:41 PM »

Do you count just final votes or also amendment votes / motions and so on?

80% definitely needs improvement from my side, though I believe this comes from a four-day leave of absence, I recall that I did not miss a vote outside this period.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 02:18:28 PM »

80% definitely needs improvement from my side, though I believe this comes from a four-day leave of absence, I recall that I did not miss a vote outside this period.

I count every vote, final and amendments Tongue.

Oh yes, I totally forgot you were on leave of absence during 4 days. I won't change your score it would be a total mess for me if I have to count every leave of absence. But 80% isn't a too bad score tbh

Okay thank you.

Such would be hard, yes, but I guess if you really want objective comparisons, this would be the way to go. See for example the case of Polnut, who objectively is one of the most active Senators in the chamber, but in this case just has a score of 40 - which is, if you take in account his leave of absences, not so much a thing, but if you do not, distorts the picture heavily.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 02:24:32 PM »

I count every vote, final and amendments Tongue.

Oh yes, I totally forgot you were on leave of absence during 4 days. I won't change your score it would be a total mess for me if I have to count every leave of absence. But 80% isn't a too bad score tbh

Okay thank you.

Such would be hard, yes, but I guess if you really want objective comparisons, this would be the way to go. See for example the case of Polnut, who objectively is one of the most active Senators in the chamber, but in this case just has a score of 40 - which is, if you take in account his leave of absences, not so much a thing, but if you do not, distorts the picture heavily.

Well, Cris has the active scores with the LOA counted. So I guess that solves the problem Tongue. Publishing the 2 scores would be a good balance yes.

I won't reveal the scores because Cris wants to do that at the end of the week. But there is only one senator whose score is significantly improved, and this is you. So except you, it didn't change a lot counting LOA or not Tongue.

Ah okay, I see. This really is the optimal situation, the publishing of both scores with and scores without LOAs simultaneously.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 05:58:17 AM »

This seems to have been lost from the attention within this whole debate, but wow, that's some interesting stuff Tongue
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 01:03:55 PM »

Wow, that Cris is so similar to bore in terms of votes!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies