Summary of your religious beliefs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 03:16:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Summary of your religious beliefs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Summary of your religious beliefs  (Read 10710 times)
James Monroe

« on: January 30, 2022, 04:07:12 PM »

Religion: Anti-theist humanist

Why do you follow this religion (or lack thereof)?  It's logical.

God: One of the greatest BS man has created in the history of our species. Nothing has been a greater scam than the belief in a invisible man in the sky.

Afterlife: Blackness.

Prayer:  Nothing fails greater.

Worship: I worship steak.

Ghosts, spirits, angels, and demons: Silly things don't exist.

One True Path: Just make sure everything is commendable order while you are sitting on this forsaken planet. Connect with others and try building communities where we put our differences aside for the betterment of our species.

Spiritual objects: For bleep sakes, do I have to go there? You see why organized religion is such a farce?

Religious law: Ten Commandments? Shia Law? I'll say burn it all down. Repeal all blasphemy laws so fanatics don't control the narrative on church and government separation.

Spreading the word: Just push for better things by asking for equality for all living beings on this planet. Implant that into action, the government listens, we are all set and continue the cycle till the end of time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies