It's Time.... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:55:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  It's Time.... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It's Time....  (Read 319 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« on: October 03, 2016, 12:04:48 AM »

Since I first registered under the Federalist Party banner, North Carolina Yankee has served as a kind and wise mentor for me, he has helped steer me through the tumultuous political waters of Atlasia with his knowledge of Atlasian history and he has helped me climb the stairs of Atlasian success, leading me to now become a Senator. My friends and colleagues, I proudly stand before you today to endorse North Carolina Yankee for President of Atlasia! North Carolina Yankee has the bright and vigorous vision for reform and activity that our nation needs to meet its true potential. North Carolina Yankee is the shining light we need to grasp in order to take a step forward as a nation, into a new era of prosperity and fortune. Please vote for North Carolina Yankee in the Presidential elections if you are ready for a new golden age of Atlasian politics and production!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies