o hai (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 09:22:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  o hai (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: o hai  (Read 6478 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: October 27, 2013, 09:47:25 PM »

I am offended I was not included in this grand conspiracy! Sad

Seriously, I have thought about going in there and helping get rid of the few individuals who are embarrassing the Federalist party. Perhaps I have said too much, but that's how I roll.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 01:58:21 PM »

Since it seems like this is the thread to do it, can we also condemn the NM-AM for their strategic registration instead of just ganging up on the PU?
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 10:32:12 PM »

Since it seems like this is the thread to do it, can we also condemn the NM-AM for their strategic registration instead of just ganging up on the PU?

To my knowledge, the revolution's spatial distribution is largely the result of Pacificans feeling most drawn to the NM-AM.

That's a bunch of crap. Xahar, Seatown and Fuzzy are the only Pacificans in that movement. Why is Bacon King registered in the Pacific now (although the election results would suggest he still thinks he is in the south)? Why is the cat freak lady registered in the Pacific? Why is Pkemp? Why is Cincinnatus?
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 09:00:31 AM »
« Edited: October 29, 2013, 09:06:53 AM by Senator Sbane »

1. I am very sorry to all the Federalists who feel as though they were betrayed by PRO. However, I must point out Lumine and Superique had no idea this was even going on. As far as voting for them, your decision should not be changed by this incident.
2. The personal message I sent to Marnetmar never said it was  secret and should he have decided to move to the mideast, it would have been a little obvious when it happened.

It is a natural reaction and one shared by more then just Federalists I would imagine PJ. As I recall there are Pro-Life PROs as well as others who would have issues with it. Of course Lumine and Superique were out of the loop and that is why I actually sympathize greatly with them. I was denied votes as well during the RPP scandals of October 2009, which was stuff I opposed and tried to stop so I know what it is like. That is why a party's members should avoid these kinds of tactics for that reason, because their members will pay the price when it gets exposed and fellow members thus have an obligation to each other to keep things on the up and up.

One of the problems with the Pacific is no one ever has had the patience to build up a competative force there. They always just leave, which in turn makes it more boring and encourages more people to leave. Why would a Progressive Union member want to deprive a region of its own membership after having just come off the closest Regional Senate election in the country involving a Progressive Union member?

3. @ ZuWo: The following American Federalists are not registered in their home state IRL:

Goldwater
Dereich
Jack Enderman
SPC
PiT
MilesC56
Sbane

Atleast three of them are in the same region as their homestates. Dereich and sbane only recently left their home states for other states in the same region. Sbane may even have done it to fill in the gaps on the "Save our States" project thing, but I cannot recall.

PiT and SPC have been in the south for years and have had a strong connection to the place and its history and at the time they left, the Pacific was hardly hospitable territory if you weren't on bgwah's christmas card list.

a. I am also deeply sorry to all Progressives. The ones you have referred to have received my apologies in private.

b. Regardless of the reason, my point is that people don't have to register in their home state. Doesn't Sbane live in Tennessee IRL?

Yeah, but I have spent most of my life in California and I have been registered in the Pacific since I was living there.

Or look at Xahar. Even though he doesn't live in the Pacific IRL anymore, I wouldn't consider it strategic registration for him to be in the Pacific because he has been registered there for a whole now, and grew up in California IRL. He even lost many regional Pacific Senate elections.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies