Obama has decimated the Democratic Party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:06:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Obama has decimated the Democratic Party (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama has decimated the Democratic Party  (Read 11436 times)
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« on: August 24, 2015, 09:48:30 AM »

Oh please, if the Democratic Party is decaying than the Republican Party is already fossilized.

There's only one party most reasonable people under 35 are embarrassed to say they support.

I'm sorry to tell you that my school's College Republicans is twice as large as its College Democrats.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 08:44:16 PM »

The House is controlled by the R gerrymandering in the Deep South. Whereas at presidential level, and senate elections, dynamics are different, and Latino coalition is much more important in states like CO, NV & Pa where the senate map is a reflection of the presidential map, in 2016.

Term limits are up for GOP give in MI, FL, NV & NM; Dems are expected to win IL & MD in 2018, we will see the R gerrymandering in Deep South in House start to come to an end, by 2022.
MI, WI, OH, and PA aren't in the Deep South. I will give you that VA and NC are in the South but Deep South no? They are Mid-Atlantic Southern States. By the way, the Dems gerrymandered-lite Illinois just like the Republican gerrymandered-lite Michigan.

TN could have easily been gerrymandered to 8-1 GOP (the 5th is D+5, completely surrounded by R+1X districts), but it was left at 7-2 (unless Cooper retires in a wave year, perhaps).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies