Tulsi in Iowa, impresses many. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:31:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Tulsi in Iowa, impresses many. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tulsi in Iowa, impresses many.  (Read 7061 times)
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 19, 2017, 03:18:28 PM »

the more I read about Tulsi, the more I like her.

How can anyone Democrat get mad at Bush over Iraq then be against Assad?

The fact that people like you like Tulsi should be telling for Democrats.

She's the Alt-Rights favorite Democrat.
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 03:36:14 PM »

I don't want to hear another Democrat complain about neocons/Bush/Iraq war ever again then if they're going to support being against Assad. "Assad uses chemical weapons" just lmao. If anyone actually believes that then there is some yellow cake I'd like to sell you from Iraq.

Your God-Emperor believes that Assad used chemical weapons, so clearly he's an idiot by your standards.
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 03:50:03 PM »

I don't want to hear another Democrat complain about neocons/Bush/Iraq war ever again then if they're going to support being against Assad. "Assad uses chemical weapons" just lmao. If anyone actually believes that then there is some yellow cake I'd like to sell you from Iraq.

Your God-Emperor believes that Assad used chemical weapons, so clearly he's an idiot by your standards.

Why do you think I want to get rid of all the neocons like Kushner out?

Kerry and Clinton believed Saddam had WMDs too. The only difference is that we are consistent - I want to back Assad and never thought we should have invaded Iraq. I don't change my beliefs to fit whatever my masters tell me to.

It's incredible how fast people's "beliefs" change when it suits them. In 2012, Russia was our BFF and Mitt Romney belonged in the 1980s due to his statements. Now Russia is such a threat they weaponized Pokemon Go against us lmao.

All I am saying is BE consistent. Don't say "Bush lied; people died" then go on to support taking out Assad.

Firstly, I've always believed that Russia has posed a threat to the US, and I'm neither a Democrat nor a neoconservative.
Secondly, I think the evidence is clear that Assad has used  chemical weapons against his own people. this does not mean that I believe we should start another adventure in the Middle East, but if something is not done about this by the international community and especially the US, he will continue to slaughter his own people unchecked and that is unacceptable.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies