Cousin marriage (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:54:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Cousin marriage (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cousin marriage  (Read 2799 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 08, 2014, 01:41:10 AM »

Are we talking America?  Ya know, if they really want to... just let them.  Outside of a few bumpkinvilles 100 miles from the nearest interstate, life's gonna be hard enough for first cousins that want to do this. 
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 10:02:06 AM »

No, because there is a high risk of genetic defect and also it's a hallmark of a bygone era. Seriously, the gene pool is in a precarious enough position - let's not have this.

Didn't know people had to be married to make sexy times. 

Are we talking America?  Ya know, if they really want to... just let them.  Outside of a few bumpkinvilles 100 miles from the nearest interstate, life's gonna be hard enough for first cousins that want to do this. 
Most people aren't going to know unless you tell them.

I don't have a problem with it.

Deado, the thing is I think the type of person who would marry their cousin had probably made some insecure mention of, "man I'm really into my cousin, I think" to somebody.  I remember, and I think it was at my stepbrother's high school in the Philly 'burbs, that some dude was dating his second cousin, and that he didn't really advertise it but EVERYBODY knew about it.  Naturally, you can imagine how these people were thought of.  That's why I'm saying just let them go get married.  Who cares at this point?  I'm not into this whole telling people what to do with their lives thing. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies