ATTN: All Northeasterners
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 01:58:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ATTN: All Northeasterners
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ATTN: All Northeasterners  (Read 1085 times)
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 20, 2011, 05:24:09 PM »

It's time for a change. The strengthening coalition of liberalism has long disregarded the Northeast as unwinnable, as right-wing territory. As we enter the next presidential election, we are faced with a choice. Do we elect yet another conservative to the post, continuing the stagnation of the Northeast region? Or do we move forward, as a candidate of the people stands up? Will we represent the wealthy donors who thought they had a lock on advancing their greedy agenda, or will we stand for the workers, the farmers, and those down on their luck? If you want true change in the Northeast, and from there Atlasia, take a stand and vote Snowstalker for Northeast Governor.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 06:18:10 PM »

Sorry SS, Andrew still has my first preference Tongue
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 06:38:23 PM »

Can't say I would consider Andrew or Morgan "conservative", but good luck Smiley
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 07:14:02 PM »

Good luck in the race, you have some good ideas - but Andrew has my endorsement and  will have my first preference.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 07:35:47 AM »

FYI, I am by no stretch of the imagination conservative, and I wish you would stop refering to me as such.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 01:12:00 AM »

Not a Northeasterner, but I must still LOL at this thread.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 07:10:08 AM »

Not a Northeasterner, but I must still LOL at this thread.

Yeah, this isn't November 2010.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 06:42:18 PM »

Has there even been an election where a "right wing" coalition was created in any NE election anytime in the last year? Certainly not since June 2010 as far as the Senate seat goes, maybe October as well, but right of center defections cost Dallasfan his seat in that election.

Fearmongering about this "massive phantom right wing organization that dominates the NE and is driving it down into a rut", seems like a prevalent arguement amongst certain NE JCPers. It's a little like the armies with which Hitler planned to "defeat" the Soviets in 1945. They existed only on paper which was a reflection of what existed in Hitler's mind.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 06:45:28 PM »

Has there even been an election where a "right wing" coalition was created in any NE election anytime in the last year? Certainly not since June 2010 as far as the Senate seat goes, maybe October as well, but right of center defections cost Dallasfan his seat in that election.

Fearmongering about this "massive phantom right wing organization that dominates the NE and is driving it down into a rut", seems like a prevalent arguement amongst certain NE JCPers. It's a little like the armies with which Hitler planned to "defeat" the Soviets in 1945. They existed only on paper which was a reflection of what existed in Hitler's mind.

Did you just compare the JCP to the Nazi Party?
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2011, 07:23:22 PM »

Please tell me how, on what logical planet, you can extract that from my post? Roll Eyes Do you operate on code words? Hitler! JCP! OMG, are you comparing the two?

You don't have to be a Nazi to be a maniac and you don't have to be a maniac to weave together a story about a fictional "force" either supporting or opposing you.  Hillary Clinton had "vast rightwing conspiracy" and Gaddaffi had "Al Qaeda drugging the libyan people". 
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2011, 09:23:41 PM »
« Edited: October 23, 2011, 09:36:15 PM by Scott »

Please tell me how, on what logical planet, you can extract that from my post? Roll Eyes Do you operate on code words? Hitler! JCP! OMG, are you comparing the two?

You don't have to be a Nazi to be a maniac and you don't have to be a maniac to weave together a story about a fictional "force" either supporting or opposing you.  Hillary Clinton had "vast rightwing conspiracy" and Gaddaffi had "Al Qaeda drugging the libyan people".  

Are you serious, or are you just being a dick on purpose?  You clearly said that what the JCP does is like what Hitler does.  I didn't think it was that complicated.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2011, 09:35:28 PM »

Being a dick on purpose.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 12:18:05 AM »

You don't have to be a Nazi to be a maniac and you don't have to be a maniac to weave together a story about a fictional "force" either supporting or opposing you.  Hillary Clinton had "vast rightwing conspiracy" and Gaddaffi had "Al Qaeda drugging the libyan people". 

Are you serious, or are you just being a dick on purpose?  You clearly said that what the JCP does is like what Hitler does.  I didn't think it was that complicated.

In one very specific regard. It requires a special kind of either intellectual dishonesty or stupidity to get JCP = Nazis out of that.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 12:20:21 AM »

Are you serious, or are you just being a dick on purpose?  You clearly said that what the JCP does is like what Hitler does.  I didn't think it was that complicated.

In one very specific regard. It requires a special kind of either intellectual dishonesty or stupidity to get JCP = Nazis out of that.

I don't know how many times it has to be quoted for people to see that, but I stand by what I said.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2011, 12:24:36 AM »

I don't know how many times it has to be quoted for people to see that, but I stand by what I said.

There's really nothing to see...unless you think that being delusional about the ground game makes you a nazi. I don't.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2011, 01:49:14 PM »

It's a good thing I didn't vote for you, you're obviously a dumbass.

I love you too.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies