India Assembly elections 2018- Karnataka, MP, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Telangana (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 12:24:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  India Assembly elections 2018- Karnataka, MP, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Telangana (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: India Assembly elections 2018- Karnataka, MP, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Telangana  (Read 46814 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« on: October 13, 2018, 06:55:38 PM »

Are you a BJP supporter
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 01:35:17 AM »

Yes, mostly through process of elimination.  But I would call myself as a member of the anti-Modi faction of BJP.

Why arent the other factions more economically populist and socially conservative.

While I hoped Modi would be the Reagan or Thatcher of India , I just dont think that possible so he's the best India's got at the moment.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 12:27:01 PM »

Yes, mostly through process of elimination.  But I would call myself as a member of the anti-Modi faction of BJP.

Why arent the other factions more economically populist and socially conservative.

While I hoped Modi would be the Reagan or Thatcher of India , I just dont think that possible so he's the best India's got at the moment.

I think Modi is mostly talk and very little action.  Of course he is contained by the economically populist and socially conservative factions of the BJP.  Talks of economic reform mostly stayed talk.  A lot of the Modi reforms were planned under the UPA government.

My Dad has also had this criticism of Modi but he also said that other factions of  BJP are worse and the INC is just horrible in every way so Modi is the best India’s got at the moment
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 01:01:13 AM »

Do you watch Indian News:

I am unable to watch it for more than 5 minutes lol
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length