FL/OH- CNN: Trump +3 and +5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:55:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  FL/OH- CNN: Trump +3 and +5 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL/OH- CNN: Trump +3 and +5  (Read 8125 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: September 14, 2016, 03:09:30 PM »

I, for one, welcome our new Trump overlords.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 03:15:19 PM »

no unskewing necessary - those are some rough numbers.

But these are both states Trump has to win - so far he's still behind in Pennsylvania and most other states that he needs to cross 270. As long as he doesn't cross 270 I'm good.

I will get very worried if he starts pulling ahead in enough states to actually win this thing.

He definitely has the momentum I think it will be tied @ 538 by the debates at this rate.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 03:17:28 PM »

I, for one, welcome our new Trump overlords.

Knew you would come around! We're gonna put you in the biggest, classiest home in the tallest tower we build with really elegant lighting. If you're lucky, you may even get the side facing The Wall!

I want to learn to play pole and fence.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 06:52:21 PM »

At the very least attacking the voters does not necessarily lead to losing an election, in some cases not even a loss of support.

He lost the Iowa primary.

Don't like it?  Find a safe space, ya PC betacuck.

So again, instead of defending the prior point, you resort to a logical fallacy of the ad hominem variety?
You mean FOX News?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 07:16:05 PM »

It IS a safe space...
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 07:52:43 PM »

Some millennials like Clinton, some don't. The crazy rabid SJWs may go for Stein, or not vote, but who cares about their opinion. They've already done a lot of damage to the academic image of America.

Clinton's health is hurting her in the polls. The Lower Manhattan September 11th anniversary episode did not help at one bit.

Millennials--some of them are too idealistic. You can't always get what you want. Ending TPP would be a good thing, but they shouldn't care about TPP because most of them won't join public sector unions.

Most millennials don't vote, so who cares? Some of them are so Zinnified they think that America is a horrible place. Leave the country then. Live in North Korea and Iran if you hate "white colonialism and corporations". They think that things come free. They don't understand work (some of them). Money don't grow on trees. Sanders would have been DESTROYED by Trump. You would hear "commie, commie" from Giuliani and Christie day after day.

The polls are tightening, and Ohio and Florida will be close on Election Day. Clinton will most likely win millennial voters, but they don't vote so much. Most Americans don't care for millennials, they haven't produced in the economy yet.
Their only escape is death..
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies