Who Here on this Forum (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 07:55:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who Here on this Forum (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who Here on this Forum  (Read 696 times)
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.84, S: -5.48

« on: May 28, 2015, 07:14:10 PM »

ACTUALLY supports Hillary because of her positions she would bring as a politician, and NOT just because she happens to be a Democrat and your only chance in Hell of keeping the White House? I don't understand how anyone here that isn't an extreme partisan would support such a morally bankrupt crony that loves the Patriot Act, NSA, and is a bigger warmonger than Bill O'Reilly could dream of being!
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 07:56:31 PM »

I'm no Hillary fan, but you're really mis-characterizing her positions.  She's not an "extreme warmongerer" but will likely be similar to her eventual GOP opponent on most of those issues you mention.

People support Hillary here because of her economic issues and the general dislike of the GOP.  I oppose Hillary because of her stances on economic issues and the fact that there's not enough of a foreign policy difference to make up for that.  

In general, people would take you more seriously without the hyperbole.

Thank you for the advice, but any criticism of Hillary here is met with butthurt and fear, so there wouldn't be any point.
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 07:56:52 PM »

I support Hillary Clinton because I agree with her policy positions and think she would make a fantastic President.

You're one of the few pal
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 07:59:49 PM »

My homosexual friends in particular, I don't know why you'd support her. She was AGAINST gay marriage before it was politically exuberant
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 09:11:49 PM »

ACTUALLY supports Hillary because of her positions she would bring as a politician, and NOT just because she happens to be a Democrat and your only chance in Hell of keeping the White House?
Wouldn't wanting a Democrat to win imply that you agree with Democratic party positions?

There's different types of Democrats. I wouldn't expect someone like Bacon King to support Feinstein, but an extreme partisan would.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies