CA-11: SurveyUSA: Democratic Incumbent Down By 6 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:58:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 House Election Polls
  CA-11: SurveyUSA: Democratic Incumbent Down By 6 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CA-11: SurveyUSA: Democratic Incumbent Down By 6  (Read 1124 times)
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 12, 2010, 09:44:14 PM »

The district over from mine. McNerney's a good guy (I've met him), but I don't think he can withstand the wave. If you remember Harmer's name, it is because he was up against Garamendi last year in the CA-10 special election. I am in the media market, and I can acknowledge that I have seen far more from McNerney's campaign (both negative and positive) then Harmer's. Just my two cents, though.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 10:05:38 PM »

Haven't seen it polled in a long time, though the consensus seemed to be advantage McNerney. This is definitely a change from that, though it is unlikely we will get another poll to confirm it before election day.

Silver's math gave Harmer a 54% chance of taking the seat before this poll, but most polling before this seemed to indicate that the race was either tied or McNerney was inches ahead. I'm not sure whether to trust it or not, but my gut says Harmer pulls it out. We'll see, though. We have to remember that this district swings in different directions based on their mood. Voted for Bush twice, then gave Obama 53% of the vote. Voted for Schwarzenegger twice, and Simon. It voted to re-elect Feinsten and Boxer.

I am very curious to see how this race turns out, and especially how the gubernatorial and senatorial candidates perform here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies