Popular Party v. Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:22:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Popular Party v. Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Popular Party v. Atlasia  (Read 1075 times)
live free or die
vane
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.52, S: -4.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 06, 2010, 08:07:26 PM »

I'm not sure how to go about this properly, but the law is not being followed properly.

Our first harm is that Marokai has no authority to operate the Introduction thread, not being a member of the executive branch.

Our second harm is that our party is not listed despite being the third largest party in Atlasia and having been a major party for nearly three months now.

- Introduced on behalf of the Popular Party
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 08:11:30 PM »

lol
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 08:34:09 PM »

Our first harm is that Marokai has no authority to operate the Introduction thread, not being a member of the executive branch.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=105542.0

live free or die
vane
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 08:40:40 PM »

With that title, I never would have known what it was related o by looking through the wiki. The last legislation I could find related to this was from the thirty-first senate, whenever that was.

Okay, the second harm is still important though.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 08:44:12 PM »

With that title, I never would have known what it was related o by looking through the wiki. The last legislation I could find related to this was from the thirty-first senate, whenever that was.

Okay, the second harm is still important though.

How? Both the names Populares and ARC are listed. You guys didn't preform a name change correctly, so when the vote you're currently having to change it, finishes, Franzl will do it.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2010, 08:56:48 PM »

Roll Eyes
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 09:00:55 PM »

You might want to tell us before you do something like this..
live free or die
vane
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2010, 09:05:27 PM »

You might want to tell us before you do something like this..

I was told.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 12:06:19 AM »

Speaking as Marokai the Citizen: lol. I spoke to Franzl about this earlier and have every intention of updating the Intro thread in the coming day or two. I'm not really bound to update it whenever I get a request to. I plan to update it very shortly, and it will be done. I don't understand why people bitch and moan over the intro thread when I have told people I will get there and have no problems updating it.

I fail to see how it's that important anyway, since most of you people are doing the recruiting personally before people even get to check out Atlasia for themselves.

And yeah, I have every right to operate the thread, since it can be anyone, not a member of the executive. This was dealt with because people (well, Xahar) were complaining about that before.

So my extra-special-super-duper advice is: take a chill pill.

The intro thread is perhaps one of the most useful and useless threads on the Atlasia board. It provides good advice for getting acclimated, but 99% of people were personally contacted by a party before they joined anyway.

If this is actually serious, I'm sure the other Justices will take a look at this. But I don't think this has a high chance of being taken seriously.
live free or die
vane
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 12:08:08 AM »

Speaking as Marokai the Citizen: lol. I spoke to Franzl about this earlier and have every intention of updating the Intro thread in the coming day or two. I'm not really bound to update it whenever I get a request to. I plan to update it very shortly, and it will be done. I don't understand why people bitch and moan over the intro thread when I have told people I will get there and have no problems updating it.

I fail to see how it's that important anyway, since most of you people are doing the recruiting personally before people even get to check out Atlasia for themselves.

And yeah, I have every right to operate the thread, since it can be anyone, not a member of the executive. This was dealt with because people (well, Xahar) were complaining about that before.

So my extra-special-super-duper advice is: take a chill pill.

The intro thread is perhaps one of the most useful and useless threads on the Atlasia board. It provides good advice for getting acclimated, but 99% of people were personally contacted by a party before they joined anyway.

If this is actually serious, I'm sure the other Justices will take a look at this. But I don't think this has a high chance of being taken seriously.

The point is that I didn't even know about the party when I joined, so I was an Independent. I don't think the party would have to recruit if people were able to find out about it in the Intro thread, where it is supposed to be listed.

But as long as it gets updated then I guess this suit is pointless. Please just fix it.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 12:12:11 AM »

It will be done soon Vane, I assure you.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 08:41:48 PM »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010, 03:18:53 AM »

You're welcome.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies