New Register Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 09:30:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1055662 times)
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #175 on: November 09, 2009, 09:15:46 PM »

Mechaman
Montana
Atlasian Reform Coalition

Yeah I'm so in teh northeast, noobs.

Welcome! We're glad to have you!
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #176 on: November 10, 2009, 07:08:18 PM »

All he has to do is cancel the moves that haven't yet gone through.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #177 on: November 10, 2009, 08:02:25 PM »

All he has to do is cancel the moves that haven't yet gone through.

I don't think that is allowed.

I think it was allowed by a bill masterjedi made.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #178 on: November 30, 2009, 09:45:57 PM »

i regret to say i'm leaving the RPP based on a promise i had made originally to my friend, before joining RPP.

party change to ARC

Welcome to the party Smiley
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #179 on: November 30, 2009, 11:51:55 PM »

JBrase
Atlasia Reform Coalition
Texas

Welcome to the party Cheesy
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #180 on: December 01, 2009, 07:25:10 PM »

Oh, wait, never mind, I think I might now. Does it have to do with the position of ARC Ambassador that was assigned to NiK?

No it has to do with something else that DWTL isn't supposed to know about.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #181 on: December 01, 2009, 07:32:01 PM »

No it has to do with me asking the last person I had talked to to keep things under wraps for a few days untill I was done with this project. It has nothing to do with any office duties or capacities. Appearently some of you are reading too much into my comments. I am used to being misinterpreted by know and I actually kind of like it. Tongue

You act like I don't know what's going on. How cute.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #182 on: December 01, 2009, 07:40:41 PM »

No it has to do with me asking the last person I had talked to to keep things under wraps for a few days untill I was done with this project. It has nothing to do with any office duties or capacities. Appearently some of you are reading too much into my comments. I am used to being misinterpreted by know and I actually kind of like it. Tongue

You act like you know better then I myself when it comes to matters I know best, like what I say and what I mean when I say them. I know somethings also that you don't know.

I highly doubt that.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #183 on: December 01, 2009, 07:46:20 PM »

You act like you know better then I myself when it comes to matters I know best, like what I say and what I mean when I say them. I know somethings also that you don't know.

I highly doubt that.

lol THinking it won't make it any more true you know. Its been fun but I have a sh**t load of work to do and a short time to do it. I have got to continue working on my business plan for my graduation project. I intend to give a killer performance on Friday with my in- lass presentation and an even better one Dec 14 in front of the judges. So good night, my enemy.

I know a lot more about running businesses than you do.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #184 on: December 01, 2009, 07:53:49 PM »

I highly doubt that.

lol THinking it won't make it any more true you know. Its been fun but I have a sh**t load of work to do and a short time to do it. I have got to continue working on my business plan for my graduation project. I intend to give a killer performance on Friday with my in- lass presentation and an even better one Dec 14 in front of the judges. So good night, my enemy.

I don't doubt it. We can't all be born into wealth with parents who operate million dollar companies. Trying to shake my self-confidence?

I was born into poverty. I believe I just said this like three minutes ago. My parents never went to college, never had anything. They took it upon themselves to create something and through hard work became successful.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #185 on: December 01, 2009, 08:01:26 PM »

I highly doubt that.

I don't doubt it. We can't all be born into wealth with parents who operate million dollar companies. Trying to shake my self-confidence?

I was born into poverty. I believe I just said this like three minutes ago. My parents never went to college, never had anything. They took it upon themselves to create something and through hard work became successful.

Well good for you. Too bad they forget to teach you the first lesson that should be taught to every person in Business, ethical behavior. However ethical behavior is not something that you can teach. Its merely an outcropping if you will a window into someone's true character. Something which you at least as far as this game goes, lacks.

I am one of the few ethical people here. Xahar, too. And a few others.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #186 on: December 01, 2009, 08:21:57 PM »

I'm surprised no one in this thread has caught on to Hamilton's game. I don't know why we seem to beat a dead horse day after day. Tongue

This is my game? Atlasia belongs to all who participate, not just me.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #187 on: December 01, 2009, 08:30:12 PM »

I'm surprised no one in this thread has caught on to Hamilton's game. I don't know why we seem to beat a dead horse day after day. Tongue
Its probably either people he personally recruited from other forum's that are with him. Winston left and Jbrase left after I pointed out to him what a moron Hamilton is

I don't have time for other forums.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #188 on: December 01, 2009, 08:32:08 PM »

Its probably either people he personally recruited from other forum's that are with him. Winston left and Jbrase left after I pointed out to him what a moron Hamilton is

I don't have time for other forums.

Considering that you've made more posts than me and I've been here for almost two years longer than you, I'd say you have plenty of time on your hands.

Actually, I post here so much that there's no way I could possibly visit other forums.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #189 on: December 04, 2009, 01:54:47 AM »

Do you join a new party every day or something?

At least he joins good parties.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #190 on: December 05, 2009, 05:16:17 PM »

segwaystyle2012
Maine
Atlasia Reform Coalition

Welcome to the party!

Smiley
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #191 on: December 05, 2009, 05:20:03 PM »

I will let you know when to vote.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #192 on: December 05, 2009, 09:22:50 PM »

... real mature, ps
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #193 on: December 05, 2009, 09:30:57 PM »

The ARC is not strict about voting party-line. The PCP is, however. Speaking of which, I'm surprised you guys didn't try to get him (unless you did). 0_o
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #194 on: December 06, 2009, 12:33:21 AM »

the arc does not support either of you due to your authoritarianism, but we do wish to have a cordial relationship so please refrain from insulting us [especially hypocritically] and we will most certainly do the same. thank you.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #195 on: December 07, 2009, 11:16:54 PM »

I talk to people in the DA, but it would be disrespectful for me to reveal who made those statements due to the private nature of the conversation. All I can confirm is that I was made aware of these suspicions a couple weeks ago.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #196 on: December 07, 2009, 11:25:11 PM »

I talk to people in the DA, but it would be disrespectful for me to reveal who made those statements due to the private nature of the conversation. All I can confirm is that I was made aware of these suspicions a couple weeks ago.

Did you ever stop to think that you were the one who planted the seed of suspicion in the 1st place, by posting that bullsh** in my campaign thread. As you can see, this is just another Hamilton scheme to eliminate a dissenter.

No, people thought that independent of what I have said. People actually that I was Ogis at one point, but I'm not and you are. The signs have been there for all to see.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #197 on: December 08, 2009, 12:07:29 AM »

If the allegations that Hamilton made (He said that the DA is suspicious that I am Ogis) are true, then I refuse to associate myself with a party that resorts to such vicious tactics.

gregusodenus
Independent
Maine (no change)

I'm sorry to see you go.

I'm sorry to go.

Well, don't listen to Hamilton. We all know than he is doing that to make trouble.

When have I ever made trouble?
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #198 on: December 08, 2009, 12:16:10 AM »

If the allegations that Hamilton made (He said that the DA is suspicious that I am Ogis) are true, then I refuse to associate myself with a party that resorts to such vicious tactics.

gregusodenus
Independent
Maine (no change)

I'm sorry to see you go.

I'm sorry to go.

Well, don't listen to Hamilton. We all know than he is doing that to make trouble.

Actually Ham came to me on multiple occasions after your arrival claiming you were Ogis gregusodenus, in response I told him that was a total lie.  Don't listen to him man.

You said you had some suspicions, but I wasn't referring to you anyway. I completely forgot about that conversation. I was referring to some others in your party.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #199 on: December 08, 2009, 12:22:40 AM »

gregusodenus
Independent
Maine (no change)

I'm sorry to see you go.

I'm sorry to go.

Actually Ham came to me on multiple occasions after your arrival claiming you were Ogis gregusodenus, in response I told him that was a total lie.  Don't listen to him man.

You said you had some suspicions, but I wasn't referring to you anyway. I completely forgot about that conversation. I was referring to some others in your party.

For sure... Most of the DA would prefer to turn gay than talking to you.

Really? I guess the DA has a lot of gay people then... Not that I care whether or not someone likes dudes.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies