Trump attacks Greta on Twitter because he’s a douche (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 07:45:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump attacks Greta on Twitter because he’s a douche (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump attacks Greta on Twitter because he’s a douche  (Read 3246 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: December 12, 2019, 09:33:29 PM »

Didn't his wife just say to leave children out of politics?

Making a play on words about a name is totally the same as this /s
Yes coz Barron Trump is as politically involved as Greta. Greta can be attacked because she chose to get involved. I don't really care about the Barron trump name coz its really not about him but  children who stay apolitical should not be attacked but those who want to be the face of a movement should be allowed to be attacked.

I would like to mention that Trump's attack is just childish however and not acceptable but I hate this idea how Greta can't be criticized at all because she's a child.

It speaks volumes about the Republican party that the deepest criticism their chosen leader can apply to a young woman is playground insults. And that they defend it.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 10:07:34 PM »

If Trump never became president, he'd probably be trying to pick her up with his buddy Epstein

Nah. He'd go straight for the sexual assault. And the abhorrent Republicans would justify it, much like they are justifying his current verbal attack, with cries of "she had it coming!" and "she asked for it!". (My command of English fails when it comes to accurately describing the depths to which Republicans have eagerly descended.)
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2019, 09:52:01 AM »

Is it bad form to say while Trump's being weird, Greta by virtue of being a public figure Greta sort of invites criticism?

Why yes, it is. Because both "she was asking for it" and trying to normalize Donald Trump's deplorable insults as "criticism" ought to be beneath any worthwhile human being.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 02:09:32 AM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies