What would an election between RINO Tom and White Trash look like? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:19:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What would an election between RINO Tom and White Trash look like? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What would an election between RINO Tom and White Trash look like?  (Read 1247 times)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« on: May 31, 2017, 06:06:58 PM »

So a pro-choice Charlie Baker-type "fiscal conservative" vs. a pro-life (I believe?) "populist" Democrat? (Of course this assumes that they actually somehow win their party's nomination despite holding these views and don't change them)

Sorry Tom, but I think it would look like this:

Iowa goes R because of the home state bonus. I think this would be a solid SouthernGothic victory, but not because RINO Tom is an awful candidate or campaigner. I just believe Tom would have a much harder time rallying the base than Southern Gothic, and he would be faced with an uphill battle in the Electoral College as well.

The margins in places like Fairfax County and WV-03 would be astonishing in this election.
This seems fairly realistic, I doubt I'd win NV, NM, and AZ since I would have very limited appeal to latinos outside of being Catholic. And I doubt MT and the Dakotas would be big fans of me given my anti-fracking stance.

A swing map for this election would be hysterical.

You think you would hold all of MN, WA, OR, ME, CT, NJ, NY, and VT?

The Wells-LLR mafia would ensure he held NY (and NJ and CT too for good measure)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies