Regional Protection Party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:17:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 164485 times)
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

« on: November 09, 2009, 03:09:01 PM »

I'm curious to see what you have to say, because you have called us the "party of no" in the past when we opposed these spending measures. I'd like to hear what you would've done differently so that your party is not the "party of no" either.

Look at my platform for an example of progressive libertarianism.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 11:49:10 AM »

What, exactly, is "progressive" about any of you morons?
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 12:03:40 PM »

Progressive is a dumb name, and in general, so is the term "progressive".

So is your "Regional Protection Party". The "Regional Protection" part of the name flies out the window when one of these regions does anything "progressive".
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »

You've convinced some of our weaker members that we can't win, but the ones with a brain are sitll standing

You really ought to split into a libertarian and a populist Party - at the very least, the populists ought to join the JCP and try to infiltrate it and turn it from social democracy.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 10:54:21 PM »

You've convinced some of our weaker members that we can't win, but the ones with a brain are sitll standing

You really ought to split into a libertarian and a populist Party - at the very least, the populists ought to join the JCP and try to infiltrate it and turn it from social democracy.

DWTL's skewed vision of libertarianism includes himself.

If we had two broad-based, big-tent Parties in Atlasia - one libertarian, one populist - I could stomach being in the libertarian Party with him, and with you, however much I may dislike his stands on abortion and immigration. But as it stands, he's trying to preserve a rapidly collapsing tent, to his own detriment.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2009, 03:25:58 AM »

I'm very serious regarding this suggestion:

Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 09:15:22 AM »

Einzinge, the RPP is going nowhere, we need to be the force against leftist domination.

Except your entire electoral coalition is oblivious, obsequious, and obsolete. Your entire strategy, clearly patterned off the old-tried-and-true Republican Fusionism, is now less than worthless.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2009, 09:18:33 AM »

I'm very serious regarding this suggestion:

The RPP isn't only libertarians and populists...
It's not just as you see the world...

Pretty closely, though. Judging by your economic score, you'd be more than happy to sign up with a populist Party that might actually do something about your pet social issues. A score of one either way is expendable.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies