Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted]. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 05:33:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted]. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].  (Read 164135 times)
Boris
boris78
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -4.52

« on: April 03, 2015, 12:44:13 PM »

This moment, this moment right here. April 3, 2015 is when you could have stayed and worked hard at Sprouts. This moment is when you could have started to get in better shape and made good money. This is the moment when you could have started to build up the savings for a move to Kenya or to marry Allison. This is when you gave that all up. Whenever you are unemployed again and not in Kenya and alone, look back at this moment as the moment you chose to give it all away.

Eh, I feel like this moment happened back in the seminal summer of 2010 when he left for on-company instead of making an effort to improve his work performance in a perpetually stable job.
Boris
boris78
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 09:51:22 AM »

It's unfortunate that I still need their financial assistance, but in ideology and in my mindset, I am my own person.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/im-just-a-free-spirit-who-is-entirely-financially,33905/
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies