Spineless French government ignores insolent Muslim provocation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:58:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Spineless French government ignores insolent Muslim provocation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Spineless French government ignores insolent Muslim provocation  (Read 7385 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: January 02, 2011, 02:55:45 PM »

Terrorism works!
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 12:36:25 AM »

Aye, me and the Mantis don't agree on much, but both of us dislike asshat terrorists, the pansies that roll over for them and the douchebags that make excuses for them.  More power to the Frenchies with the balls to go into the street eating pork and drinking wine during these acts of civil disobedience!
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 07:25:23 AM »

Seriously people, why is it American evangelicals can get away with much more severe stuff (yeah, telling someone they don't have the right to marry, to do with their bodies as they please, that their lifestyle makes them disgusting,... ranks above whatever you guys think the muslim menace is forcing on us) and never get named 'terrorists'?
When have American evangelicals (who I don't like by the way) blown up a plane killing 270?  Or put bombs on trains killing 191?  Or buses killing 52? Or the many other plots that were thankfully found out?  Or killed a guy for making a movie they didn't agree with?  And that's not mentioning the horrible things done in Russia.  Maybe you remember part of your metro getting blown up back in 1995?

Yes, killing the occasional abortion doctor or nurse is a horrible act and the murderers are certainly terrorists.  Yes, the things Christian Fundies say about gay people here in the US are quite horrible and wrong.  But they pale in comparison....hell, it's not even close and it's kind of sad this needs to be repeatedly pointed out....there is no comparison to what Muslim Fundies have done in Europe.  I'm not sure why you have a hard time seeing this.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 09:35:13 AM »

I don't think the Muslim Fundies are "taking over western Europe"....at least not under some collective conscious or any time soon.  I'm saying you often let them get away with sh**t you wouldn't let them get away with if you weren't afraid they were going to blow yet another place or thing up if you tried to stop them.  Like stopping traffic for their prayers or torching cars for sport.  I'm saying turning a blind eye to their violence and threats of violence isn't doing anyone any favors.

And it's not really fair to compare the very real Muslim issues of today with the very made up Jewish problem of the past.  Unless Jews were killing thousands of Euros and the dirty Jew controlled media has managed to bury those facts from the prying eyes of history.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 10:41:16 AM »

And it's not really fair to compare the very real Muslim issues of today with the very made up Jewish problem of the past.  Unless Jews were killing thousands of Euros and the dirty Jew controlled media has managed to bury those facts from the prying eyes of history.

Don't you know that the jews caused WWI? The only reason they got away with that was because the German elite was afraid to die in the trenches.
I don't know if it's sad or funny, but I have no idea if you are kidding or not.  I hope you are, but I fear you are not.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 06:37:32 PM »

Don't you know that the jews caused WWI? The only reason they got away with that was because the German elite was afraid to die in the trenches.
I don't know if it's sad or funny, but I have no idea if you are kidding or not.  I hope you are, but I fear you are not.

I hope that that's just you being slightly hyperbolic and that you were in fact able to see the sarcasm.
I had assumed you wouldn't so obviously dodge the statement, my apologies.  I understand its easy to compare your current minority issues with your past minority issues, it just isn't very logical in this case.

And to be fair, antisemitism is fairly common in your land.  More common than your Islamophobia.  french language cite  On the other hand, most of the antisemitic acts in France are done by....shocker....Muslims.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 12:39:59 AM »

HA!  I've never been to France! Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies