Euro 2012 Qualifiers (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:02:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Euro 2012 Qualifiers (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Euro 2012 Qualifiers  (Read 73003 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: June 07, 2011, 10:35:13 AM »

I think Germany will be the first non-host team to qualify with a win today at Azerbaijan. The real excitement of the day, of course, will be Italy vs. Ireland in a Friendly.  Smiley

Do you know if that is on TV?
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 10:58:22 AM »

I think Germany will be the first non-host team to qualify with a win today at Azerbaijan. The real excitement of the day, of course, will be Italy vs. Ireland in a Friendly.  Smiley

Do you know if that is on TV?

Of course it is...in countries that appreciate the game. FSC and GolTV aren't covering it. I'm surprised that the local Irish Soccer pubs with satellite channels aren't covering it or at least they weren't when I checked. Anyway, you can watch it online - http://atdhe.ws/

Yeah, I think since it is a friendly there is a lot less coverage. I'm trying to get some work done (or at least pretend to) so the the pub wasnt an option anyway:).  There is an Italian place not too far from me, but I wouldnt fit in (or be welcome) with the Gotti wannabes who frequent it.

Thanks for the link.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 03:53:42 PM »

Nice by Ireland.  Trap as them playing well.  Hopefully they can build on this come Sept. 
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 11:14:54 PM »

Nice by Ireland.  Trap as them playing well.  Hopefully they can build on this come Sept. 

Hopefully play well enough to qualify so we can face them in the group stage next year.  Smiley  I'd love a group of Italy, Ireland, Slovakia and France. Imagine the drama between those teams (Slovakia not as much but there would still be a revenge factor in Italy vs. Slovakia).

It would be nice for Ireland to get another crack at France in a meaningful game.  It was even more disappointing knowing they would have put on a better show in 2010 than the French side.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies