NY Times reporter: Tough reporting on Biden's age is retribution for refusing an interview (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:24:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  NY Times reporter: Tough reporting on Biden's age is retribution for refusing an interview (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NY Times reporter: Tough reporting on Biden's age is retribution for refusing an interview  (Read 976 times)
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« on: April 25, 2024, 10:29:35 AM »

The last time I visited the New York Times website was back around one of the big primary nights. The front page was dominated by pictures of Taylor Swift and her football player boyfriend. This isn't a news outlet anymore.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2024, 03:38:17 PM »

The last time I visited the New York Times website was back around one of the big primary nights. The front page was dominated by pictures of Taylor Swift and her football player boyfriend. This isn't a news outlet anymore.

Didn't you guarantee she wouldn't be POTY? I think you lost the battle on this one.

I said she shouldn't be person of the year. I remember thinking that she wouldn't be because apparently I was under the delusion that TIME was still a serious institution.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 03:45:23 PM »

Well of course. These people want Trump, because Trump is good for business.

Their trans dust-up, where the linchpin of the opinion article was a known anti-trans agitator creating fake news, shows that the NYT is an unserious outlet. It's one thing to stand by an article that goes against accepted opinion, but it's another to defend a flagrant violation of journalistic integrity as ~~impartial~~.

It's not just that Trump is good for business. This is life or death. Without another Trump presidency, these companies could go under within the decade.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies