Public Office of the President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:19:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of the President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Office of the President  (Read 3292 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: March 27, 2022, 08:45:33 PM »

Address to the Nation on Kansas

My fellow Atlasians, I come to you at a somber hour. Last night, I authorized our Armed Forces to conduct a police action in the state of Kansas. As of this moment, troops are advancing eastwards towards Topeka on all fronts. Now, I am a peaceful man, and am no warmonger. To have Atlasian take up arms against each other is the very last thing I want. But this action is unequivocally necessary. Let me state, the passage of the Our Kansas Act was a monstrous and violent escalation and a evident expression of the will of the Nashville government to commence an armed revolt against the Government of this Republic. That is the first and foremost reason for my actions last night; the preservation of this Republic.

The day after this bill was passed, many patriotic Kansans who support Fremont and wish to join it as a fellow state were shocked that the government would make such a violent declaration of ownership over them. Accordingly, they took to the streets to protest this action. As the Attorney General informed me last night, less than an hour before I issued EO 55:02 and while making final deliberations on my response, they were met with violence and killed indiscriminately. Hearing of the massacre of Atlasian citizens, for expressing their right to free speech, I decided had to act and I acted quickly.

All of the intel provided to me, by the Department of Justice and the National Security Council, suggests that Kansan citizens continue to be the victims of violence from the Southern Government. Evidence points to any and all protests being met with execution. A report has made its way to my office, alleging that snipers and attack helicopters are being used against Pro-Fremontian protestors. A massacre is occurring in Kansas, it is outrageous, barbaric and must end. My heart aches for the victims of these senseless crimes. It is a humanitarian crisis and I will not hesitate to deploy further military resources to ensure peace and to protect innocents.

In addition, I want to say that Governor James Benson has handled the events of the past few hours quite poorly. To embrace the South and call for the Governor to intervene is an effective endorsement of more bloodshed and more destruction. For the good of the nation, he should resign.

I make a ultimatum on this day to the Southern Government, all Southern National Guardsmen must leave the state of Kansas by March 30th. If not, I will authorize the deployment of 95,000 more troops to the front line, and I will request the Attorney General to make the forceable removal of Southern troops from Kansas his primary mission. This is a peacekeeping mission, above all else. To protect to lives of Kansas and uphold the promises of our constitution and Republic, I will not hesitate to use the full force of our military. Thank you and god bless Atlasia.

Rambling monologue

No one cares, lighten up.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2022, 08:33:01 PM »

You are a disgrace to this position, and a disgrace to Atlasia.

Lol, I sure know that you two aren't making this point. Did y'all happen to leave your mirrors at home, because I think you need to look into them.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2022, 10:27:16 AM »

Party is so important to you that you'll tolerate people who blatantly break the Constitution? Many of the Labor Senators are in the same camp and it's a shame.

I sure know you aren’t talking about the Constitution given the way that your party has run the South.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies