538 Senate Forecast Megathread: Currently Projecting 6 Democratic Pick Ups (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:38:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  538 Senate Forecast Megathread: Currently Projecting 6 Democratic Pick Ups (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 538 Senate Forecast Megathread: Currently Projecting 6 Democratic Pick Ups  (Read 4931 times)
nclib
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 21, 2016, 08:52:35 PM »

Maddening that MO looks more winnable than PA (even if both are in the (D) camp). Shame about NC, damn shame. Almost makes me wish DSCC had pulled out of FL earlier to help Ross. Still not entirely sure she won't pull through with Cooper and Clinton at the top of the ticket.

Are you referring to Burr's recent ad, or is there anything else at work? Agree that she could still win, and 538 gives her a 38.4% chance. I would love to see her win, I knew her when she was at the ACLU and have seen her over the years at Democratic Party events.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies