The Imperial Herald-Tribune (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:11:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Imperial Herald-Tribune (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Imperial Herald-Tribune  (Read 2990 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: May 19, 2013, 09:19:10 AM »

As for Legislator Hashemite, he has not spoken in the Legislature for the last 13 days.

I don't spend my entire life on this forum and I have lots of other stuff to do in my life, which might not be the case for you. Over the past 10 or so days, I needed to read 5 books, write a 10-page essay, prepare a presentation and do regular weekly assignments all for the same class. So I hope you will excuse me for not dedicating my whole free time (what was left of it) to the legislature. On the other hand, it would have been nice if you had been intellectually honest enough to point out that I was the one who introduced the very long procedural bill which, when it will pass, will hopefully increase activity significantly. Nobody else proposed anything to counter inactivity, but I did. I also introduced an education bill which is next in the queue. So at least have the intellectual honesty to point that out. Jesus Christ.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies