Zogby releases some crazy new interactive polls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:49:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Zogby releases some crazy new interactive polls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Zogby releases some crazy new interactive polls  (Read 7347 times)
Deano963

« on: September 10, 2006, 10:22:16 PM »

These Zogby polls are absolutely worthless. They have Strickland leading Blackwell by only 5 points - that's absurd. And Webb ahead of Allen by 7.5 points? I wish that were true but that race is a toss-up at best right now. I think the new Mason-Dixon poll just released showing Webb trailing by 4 is much more accurate.
Deano963

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 10:30:23 PM »

I do like those Massachusetts governor's numbers though. Gabrielli is leading Healey by 30 points. That's awesome....even though it is Zogby, that means he is still WAYYYY ahead of Healey even if the poll is off by as much as 15 points, which I doubt it is. Hopefully he gets the nomination as he would probably be the only Democrat who could spend as much money as Healey. Who is that hack who states it as a fact all the time that Healey is going to win? Those are some pretty absurd statements considering she trails each of her potential opponents by 10-30 points.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies