Who is the worst Republican hack on this forum?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 10:58:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who is the worst Republican hack on this forum?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who is the worst Republican hack on this forum?  (Read 543 times)
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 06, 2024, 07:42:22 PM »

I think I’d have to give it to Del Tachi. He’s at least the worst Republican hack among forum regulars. I’m sure there’s some less frequent posters which are more hackish than him, but I’m not too familiar with them.

Some dishonorable mentions include Fuzzy Bear and heatcharger.
SnowLabrador
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2024, 07:47:43 PM »

Woody.
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2024, 08:10:33 PM »

Woody is a Trump hack more than anything. And he’s also trolling most of the time, while DT seems to genuinely believe a lot of the nonsense he says.

DT seems to have absolute faith in the Republican Party and truly believes that they can do no wrong. He was one of those “intellectual” Republicans who smugly insisted that Democrats were out of touch, delusional fools for believing that Trump would easily sweep the 2024 primary. And when those “delusional” Democrats were eventually proven right, he resorted to the sad excuse that the only reason that Trump won so easily is because the Democrats intentionally conducted a “witch hunt” against Trump to give him a rally around the flag effect in the primary because they believe he’d be easier to beat in the general, rather than just admitting that he just grossly overestimated the rationality of the GOP base.

Woody would immediately ditch the GOP if they abandoned Trumpism. DT is a Bill Barr type Republican who will rally around whoever the GOP nominee no matter what, even if said nominee is the former election denying president. Bill Barr and DT know that Trump lost the election fair and square and that he is a threat to democracy (Barr even admitted so on multiple occasions), but they will delude themselves into believing that the Democrat is somehow even worse to morally justify supporting the GOP candidate, no matter how awful they truly are
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2024, 08:13:14 PM »
« Edited: May 06, 2024, 08:24:21 PM by Ferguson97 »

DT knows that he's a hack, but I can't decide if that makes him better or worse.

The actual answer is one of those countless white noise blue avatars with <5,000 posts who almost exclusively post on the 2024 board.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2024, 08:11:32 AM »

Del Tachi is very Republican but he's a solid poster.  Woody is not a bad choice, but I think I'd have to give it to "Donald Trump's Toupee".
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2024, 09:01:37 AM »

jfern
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2024, 09:04:27 AM »

Redban for obviously reason pretending to be an RFK fan and wants him to split the vote for Trump

Even if you are middle class I don't see how you support Trump, he is for the wealthy . Ever since Reagan they have been explicitly for the Bankers class.

Trump Toupee who thinks Trump is the best President that ever lived
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2024, 09:16:25 AM »

Beat me to it
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2024, 11:52:35 AM »

Del Tachi is very Republican but he's a solid poster.  Woody is not a bad choice, but I think I'd have to give it to "Donald Trump's Toupee".
Idk how good of a poster he was before 2020, but after the stop the steal crap, many of his posts have just been absurd whataboutisms to morally justify his continuous support for “his team”. For example, he’s one of the few posters who seriously believes that some random Dem congresswoman not voting to certify GWB’s 2004 win in Ohio is just as bad as the GOP’s election denialism
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2024, 07:03:42 PM »

Donald Trump's Toupee and Heatcharger.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2024, 07:11:05 PM »

Is the question is the the biggest hack, or who is the worst poster that also is a Republican hack? Because I don't think the answer to the two questions is the same.
wnwnwn
Peru

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2024, 08:41:09 PM »

The Pali MAGA banned guy
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2024, 08:45:12 PM »

Del Tachi is very Republican but he's a solid poster.  Woody is not a bad choice, but I think I'd have to give it to "Donald Trump's Toupee".
Idk how good of a poster he was before 2020, but after the stop the steal crap, many of his posts have just been absurd whataboutisms to morally justify his continuous support for “his team”. For example, he’s one of the few posters who seriously believes that some random Dem congresswoman not voting to certify GWB’s 2004 win in Ohio is just as bad as the GOP’s election denialism

As one of the worst posters on the forum (probably along with jojoju1998), I don't think you are really in a position to criticize other posters.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2024, 10:52:59 PM »

OSR.
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2024, 12:32:47 AM »

He isn’t even going to vote for the GOP nominee, so that disqualifies him. A part of being a hack is supporting your side’s nominee no matter what
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2024, 01:34:29 AM »

Yep.
One or both of these.
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2024, 01:38:10 AM »

Is the question is the the biggest hack, or who is the worst poster that also is a Republican hack? Because I don't think the answer to the two questions is the same.
The former
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2024, 06:30:08 AM »

He isn’t even going to vote for the GOP nominee, so that disqualifies him. A part of being a hack is supporting your side’s nominee no matter what

He holds a position but as soon as it’s adopted by the GOP he starts supporting that position and defending it completely. While he might or might not vote for Trump he will support the overall party no matter what it does.

Biggest hack is either Redban or DT though.
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2024, 09:32:44 AM »

Depends what you mean by "hack."

In terms of low-quality posters Computer89 and Fuzzy Bear have to take the cake, especially lately. I wouldn't call them completely loyal to every Republican partisan cause though. But both of them just spam the same incoherent talking points over and over nowadays which contributes nothing.

Similarly, lfromnj is a nice guy, but while he's obviously not a Republican hack specifically, he posts economically right wing stories about things like unions in a way he probably thinks is impressive and provocative but just makes him look ridiculous. Like recently he posted a story about investment bankers advocating to outlaw 100-hour work weeks with the comment "hopefully this is defeated for the sake of my Merrill Lynch stock" or something like that. He, or at least his persona, is like a more humane version of jaichind without the actual financial success.

Redban's weird obsession with RFK Jr siphoning votes from Biden is pretty grating too.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2024, 10:15:24 AM »

Similarly, lfromnj is a nice guy, but while he's obviously not a Republican hack specifically, he posts economically right wing stories about things like unions in a way he probably thinks is impressive and provocative but just makes him look ridiculous.

He can actually be a good poster when he isn't trolling. Feel free to cc into the irony oremine.
Fuzzy Bear Loves Christian Missionaries
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2024, 08:51:11 PM »

Donald Trump's Toupee, if I have to pick.  He's a good guy, but he needs to make some Effort Posts.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies