My analysis of the Colbert situation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 05:07:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  My analysis of the Colbert situation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My analysis of the Colbert situation  (Read 1728 times)
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« on: October 18, 2007, 02:23:26 AM »
« edited: October 18, 2007, 02:25:49 AM by SoFA Gabu »

Do you honestly not understand that Colbert is not running to win the presidency?  I don't think you try to get on both parties' ballots if you're a serious candidate.

Also, your analysis is kind of pointless.  You're basically saying "if he wins then he wins and if he loses then he loses."  No duh.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 04:13:22 AM »

I think he'll stop after SC - but if he happens to actually win, he could get cocky - and  excited.

Why are you so bound and determined to turn this into a serious presidential bid that merits critical analysis?

"hurrrr he is inexperienced and that makes him a bad politician hurrr he should go run for a governor and then run for president"

Sheesh.  He's running for kicks because he thought it would be funny for someone to run for both nominations at the same time.  That's it.  South Carolina happens to be the state he was raised in, so it made an obvious choice.  He's a comedian with a TV show and this will probably help ratings.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies