How long before the GOP has the governor's office in Washington again? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:58:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  How long before the GOP has the governor's office in Washington again? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How long before the GOP has the governor's office in Washington again?  (Read 2561 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: November 15, 2012, 05:07:10 PM »

They did release the voter IDs attached to those ballots; they even posted it on the web site.  It was a pretty stupefying screw-up, but I don't understand why you'd believe they were invented ballots.  The ballots were recorded as received and the updated count matched the reconciliation for voter ID match-backs.

It's not really possible to "invent" a lot of non-existent voters during ballot counts and get away with it under Washington's system.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 09:12:16 PM »

Not to mention almost every county "discovered" ballots. King "discovered" the most because it's by far the largest county. Proportionately, six or seven counties "discovered" more ballots than King. Not that you'll ever hear that from whiny Republicans.
Well, did those ballots favor Gregoire too?

I think the highest share of found votes, proportional to county population, was in Benton County or something -- whatever the case, I recall it was a conservative county with a Republican auditor.  What exactly are you alleging happened?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies