1.01.10 - The Imposition -
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:55:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  1.01.10 - The Imposition -
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13
Author Topic: 1.01.10 - The Imposition -  (Read 27195 times)
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2013, 03:48:44 PM »

The day the exchange sign-ups open. Also the day the GOP shuts down the government.

My understanding of the question to be in the present time context. More like the states receiving millions of $ to reinforce their political strength to hold the greater good in confinement with expectation of more to come and, the most important O-Day component of all, is, if all fails Obama has on cruz control the media ‘huff and puff’ program.

Ok, there's no way those even started out as coherent sentences in any language.
t_host1

« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2013, 05:03:29 PM »

The day the exchange sign-ups open. Also the day the GOP shuts down the government.

My understanding of the question to be in the present time context. More like the states receiving millions of $ to reinforce their political strength to hold the greater good in confinement with expectation of more to come and, the most important O-Day component of all, is, if all fails Obama has on cruz control the media ‘huff and puff’ program.

Ok, there's no way those even started out as coherent sentences in any language.

Ok Ok,
 My understanding of the question, “Please explain what O-day is already!” is in the context of being in the present.
 The answer is, the states have received millions of $ to reinforce their political positions to hold the greater good in confinement with expectation of more $ to come, with the most important O-Day component of all, being, if all fails Obama has the cruz control on the media’s  “huff and puff” program.
I appreciate the opportunity revise and extend, thank you.

t_host1

« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2013, 12:31:46 AM »

I’ve been looking around trying to find out if the Obamacare delay is for the rules, penalties and such, a delay in the funding or both. I mean, if you’re todays politician you take the money and say we just won’t enforce the rules for a year. Kind of like how immigration is handled.  In any of the events that the legislators narrowly agree on, tomorrow, Obama continues the transformation with his favorite human will killing drug sloth with or without citizen approval.

There are not many questions left for the why such a submissive Obama state must be imposed, when pre-Obama health was a known cost with remarkable results for the majority and charitable health care for the poor at a fraction of the cost than what Obama will serve, the question is, how can so many people know what Obama is serving up will be better for them?

Is it blind faith that a black man would never betray the poor, profit from having an advantage?

Is it because he is allegedly college educated, written law reviews never published?

Is it because he wanted revenge on the wealthy, especially if they were w%$#@ ones like Romney?

Why the trust?

badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2013, 01:55:29 AM »

"allegedly college educated"

I just realized that this is also a countdown to the shutdown. O-Day indeed.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2013, 02:38:44 PM »

Happy O-Day Eve
t_host1

« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2013, 02:46:26 PM »

Sen. Reid just said nope, the house only sent enough money for his expenses and returned another extortion notice to send more money to keep the republican government of anarchist open.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2013, 03:04:44 PM »

Will this thread end after tomorrow?
t_host1

« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2013, 03:07:14 PM »

Thank You, I have a card game tonight, seems appropriate.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2013, 04:00:25 PM »

So what does the O stand for? Oklahoma?
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: -6.61

« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2013, 05:25:51 PM »

I can't wait to Watch Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin from Times Square tonight on CNN. They're such fun. Smiley
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2013, 05:39:01 PM »

Why doesn't Obama and the Dems want to compromise? Why should congress, unions and big business have an exemption and the people are forced to suffer? Isn't Obama aware that the vast majority of Americans of all political stripes oppose this abomination of American desolation?
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2013, 05:43:35 PM »
« Edited: September 30, 2013, 05:46:16 PM by Senator Gass3268 »

Why doesn't Obama and the Dems want to compromise? Why should congress, unions and big business have an exemption and the people are forced to suffer? Isn't Obama aware that the vast majority of Americans of all political stripes oppose this abomination of American desolation?

That is a lie, its more like a slight plurality and there is about 10-15% that oppose it because they wish is was more liberal.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2013, 05:46:07 PM »

There's nothing to compromise about. Both parties want to keep government running and both parties don't want us to default on our debt. Pass clean bills doing both.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2013, 06:07:41 PM »

It's too late, JCL.  Every health insurance company in America has filed rates for next year assuming all of Obamacare, including the individual mandate go into effect.  If that's not the case, health insurance everywhere is improperly priced, which would be a very dangerous situation.

Republicans are really playing with fire here...
Pessimistic Antineutrino
Pessimistic Antineutrino
United States

« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2013, 09:46:36 PM »

I know nothing truly consequential will happen, but the intense degree of thost's paranoia makes me wonder if anything could possibly happen. Similar to the 12/21/12 thing-cant help wondering what could happen, even if I know nothing will.
t_host1

« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2013, 11:18:05 PM »
« Edited: September 30, 2013, 11:24:51 PM by t_host1 »

House conversations seem to be from a total reset of the ACA eliminating all of Obama’s lawless changes too a set and wait for the senate to start passing already previously passed house spending bills. Reid and crew’s whining isn’t very pretty, good thing  the world is in bed right now.

Charles Krauthammer surrenders

Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2013, 12:32:05 AM »

And Day-OO-Day has begun.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2013, 01:35:26 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
t_host1

« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2013, 05:58:07 AM »

…the CR war rages on, merges with the debt ceiling front for the grand bargain.

Obama orders no more free baby killing, declaring we need more troops.

))) beep  ))) beep …the special love I have for you,  My Baby Blue!!.

…damn, time to wake up.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2013, 06:57:01 AM »

Is mental health covered under Obamacare? Maybe thost can finally get the help he needs.
t_host1

« Reply #95 on: October 01, 2013, 12:23:56 PM »

Oh no…, If I don’t buy an apple phone, I get fined!!

Ya no, I do recall something…

I’ll check it out, has to do with the 666 plan and the Obama phone.
t_host1

« Reply #96 on: October 01, 2013, 02:43:31 PM »

An admiration that I’m looking for, of a Georgian farmer who was able to keep White House Tours open during the 5 government shut downs of his administration, if true, is an admiration I didn’t know I had. With a couple of searches I can’t seemed to find any major media out cries of it not being so.

There were White House Tours during the Carter era, wasn’t there?

Geraldo Rivera was stunned that Carter kept the people from suffering the shutdown of the abortion debate.

Wouldn't that be special if true.
t_host1

« Reply #97 on: October 01, 2013, 10:29:39 PM »

My apologies,
 by all media accounts, Obama has been victorious in the total destruction of the right wing TEA terrorizing faction of the people. It will be all over soon, we are told.
  Also, I would like to take this moment to commend the clean-up crew for their exceptional work in maintaining unsightly spill overs that could have caused some sticky problems for others.
t_host1

« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2013, 01:17:13 PM »

I had a question for the IRS today and proceeded to make the call only to realize as the phone
ring, ‘oh Barney- I betcha nobody’s there, to my surprise the phone answered as usual,
prompted me thru the normal channels and finally ended where I wanted be, then, I was informed that, due to congressional budgeting our offices will be closed till further notice. I thought oh’ well that doesn’t seem so bad since all I’ve been hearing from Sen. Reid, fellow democrats, their spokespersons - the media and others that the government was under siege by a bunch of terrorizing crazy anarchist that were holding them hostage demanding no money or privileges. I thought damn, the IRS has about right, there’s a budgeting, a bill paying dispute from those who actually make the Fed note whole. So, when Obama says he wants his expenses paid, Obama will just have to learn that there is a review process that has the authority and the responsibility to approve or deny his request. Youngsters, they still need a spanking every now and then.

..oh, that Iranian phone call the president had, that was an invitation to look at their new product roll-out, the Israelis said they weren't buying it.

True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2013, 01:53:34 PM »

..oh, that Iranian phone call the president had, that was an invitation to look at their new product roll-out, the Israelis said they weren't buying it.

Of course the Israelis aren't buying it.  They already have it and they are really hoping to remain the only ones in their neighborhood with it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies