Matt Salmon, GOP Congressman, Does Not Support Gay Marriage Despite Gay Son (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 06:35:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Matt Salmon, GOP Congressman, Does Not Support Gay Marriage Despite Gay Son (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Matt Salmon, GOP Congressman, Does Not Support Gay Marriage Despite Gay Son  (Read 3638 times)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« on: April 03, 2013, 07:56:17 AM »

Gee, Senator, your constituents must really be stupid if you can't handle a softball question like that.  The correct answer is:

"Is that a serious question?!  Which one of us chooses to be a sinner? ....

Honestly, I couldn't get any further without thinking 'jmf?'
You should be proud of having such a distinct writing style .. or maybe I should have spent less time reading threads on Atlas Forum over the last eight years. Wink + Tongue

Well, I am amazed so few people, especially 'christians', can't see through the assertion of "I was born with the inclination so it must be ok" when over and over and over it states we were formed in sin from within our mother's womb and thus born with a sinful nature, meaning we are inclined towards sin.

And instead of accepting what the scripture says is sexually sinful, they make a huge illogical jump by using 'do not judge' and the golden rule to redefine homosexuality as godly.

It is a cop out, I'd rather they be honest and just say, "I don't care if the bible calls it a sin"

I don't care if the Bible calls it a sin.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies