Senate PPT vote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 10:16:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate PPT vote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate PPT vote  (Read 3417 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: July 08, 2005, 10:37:42 PM »

Bump.

Sam Spade and FuturePrez still need to vote.

You know Sam, he always votes in the last seconds of an election. I have no idea where FuturePrez is. I haven't seen him around lately.

I would not be waiting unless I knew my vote was important (which it will be).

On FuturePrez:

Last Active:  July 04, 2005, 10:06:05 pm

Probably on vacation.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 04:05:25 PM »

Before I make my vote, I would like to say that I hope FuturePrez does return soon to the forum and doesn't become a migrendel figure. 

If something does not happen in the next couple of days, I will support any endeavors the Senate makes to deal with the situation, regardless.

Anyway, I remember that I ran for PPT last session and no one supported me (except for DanielX).  Hell, I couldn't even find a reason to support myself.

Gabu has certainly run the Senate with competancy, indeed, he's probably the first one to run this place with any sense.  The streamlining of procedure rules has also helped.  Wink

I am also entirely sure than Colin Wixted would run an air-tight Senate and would bring power and prestige to the Union Party through the position.

So, my choice here is between experience and surety or loyalty to party and fresh blood in the PPT's position.

I choose the former.

[ ] Senator Colin Wixted (Pennsylvania)
[ x ] Senator Gabu (Utah)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 08:41:47 PM »

So, my choice here is between experience and surety or loyalty to party and fresh blood in the PPT's position.

I choose the former.

[ ] Senator Colin Wixted (Pennsylvania)
[ x ] Senator Gabu (Utah)

I'm honored that you trust my ability that much to vote against your own party. Smiley

I'll do my best not to let you down.

I hope so.  Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies