List every GOP candidate you think will win more than one primary/caucus in 2016 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:00:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  List every GOP candidate you think will win more than one primary/caucus in 2016 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: List every GOP candidate you think will win more than one primary/caucus in 2016  (Read 1562 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: January 15, 2015, 04:46:13 PM »

Probably Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney. I think that Scott Walker, Chris Christie and Rand Paul will run as well, though they will probably just win their homestates and nothing else.

You have to consider the calendar though. For instance, isn't the Kentucky primary almost always held in May? I can't imagine Paul would stay in that long if he was shut out completely in the 40+ states that voted prior to it.

Anyway, I'm not going to guess this yet since there's way too many variables. But I think the maximum is probably 3 different people, due to the fact that it's difficult to stay viable without winning at least one of IA/NH/SC.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies