Trump Jr./Russian lawyer meeting: Jr. knew info was part of Russian Gov effort
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:16:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump Jr./Russian lawyer meeting: Jr. knew info was part of Russian Gov effort
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28
Author Topic: Trump Jr./Russian lawyer meeting: Jr. knew info was part of Russian Gov effort  (Read 35867 times)
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #425 on: July 13, 2017, 11:51:15 AM »

if anyone cares....Rohrabacher also met with the Kremlin lawyer.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #426 on: July 13, 2017, 11:55:27 AM »

With each passing day it gets harder and harder how not see a whole bunch of people heading to Federal prison over this for a long, long time.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #427 on: July 13, 2017, 11:58:37 AM »

I warned you guys back on page 5 about EnglishPete .....

Oh EnglishPete! EnglishPete! Come out and pllllaaaaayyyyyy

Oh don't worry, he will be posting soon.
He has to call-in and check with his "trump support hotline" for the latest phony-baloney counter-defense statements. He will try to sway us, amaze us and startle us with his usual hogwash lines of excuses for this latest mess.
It does wonders on fooling many ignorant trump supporters, but as usual most Atlas members can see right through his bullsh*t.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #428 on: July 13, 2017, 12:10:43 PM »

if anyone cares....Rohrabacher also met with the Kremlin lawyer.

http://ir.net/news/politics/125885/exclusive-trumprussia-expands-gop-senator-congressmen-possibly-implicated/
You must be logged in to read this quote.

And, of course, let's not forget this gem:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/house-majority-leader-to-colleagues-in-2016-i-think-putin-pays-trump/2017/05/17/515f6f8a-3aff-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html
EnglishPete

« Reply #429 on: July 13, 2017, 12:20:03 PM »

I warned you guys back on page 5 about EnglishPete .....

Oh EnglishPete! EnglishPete! Come out and pllllaaaaayyyyyy

Oh don't worry, he will be posting soon.
He has to call-in and check with his "trump support hotline" for the latest phony-baloney counter-defense statements. He will try to sway us, amaze us and startle us with his usual hogwash lines of excuses for this latest mess.
It does wonders on fooling many ignorant trump supporters, but as usual most Atlas members can see right through his bullsh*t.
I notice you seem obsessed with the idea that I don't actually believe what I'm writing. You argue rather like a sectarian fanatic who likes to believe that those opposing him were arguing in bad faith because you don't want to accept the truth that others simply reject his dogmas in good faith.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #430 on: July 13, 2017, 12:21:44 PM »

Wow !
This is getting ugly, really fast.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #431 on: July 13, 2017, 12:26:30 PM »

Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #432 on: July 13, 2017, 12:37:26 PM »

Notice the "I love it," highlighted in a politically-opportune place. If only the "on the" above it was as important to the conversation... Wink
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #433 on: July 13, 2017, 12:45:41 PM »

I notice you seem obsessed with the idea that I don't actually believe what I'm writing. You argue rather like a sectarian fanatic who likes to believe that those opposing him were arguing in bad faith because you don't want to accept the truth that others simply reject his dogmas in good faith.

Seriously, can you just leave this thread? You've made your points over and over again, and you know as well as I do that few people believe your arguments, especially when you try and back them up with random blogs or places like Infowars/Breitbart. All you're doing at this point is making pages and pages of this thread about arguments between you and various other posters. Why do you have to do this to so many Trump/Russia threads on here? Why can't you just make your point, carry on for a little while then move on?
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #434 on: July 13, 2017, 12:47:34 PM »

I love it!!
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #435 on: July 13, 2017, 12:48:41 PM »

Seriously, can you just leave this thread? You've made your points over and over again, and you know as well as I do that few people believe your arguments, especially when you try and back them up with random blogs or places like Infowars/Breitbart. All you're doing at this point is making pages and pages of this thread about arguments between you and various other posters. Why do you have to do this to so many Trump/Russia threads on here? Why can't you just make your point, carry on for a little while then move on?

There are a few anti-Trump posters who have posted only garbage in this thread. Ask them to leave first.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #436 on: July 13, 2017, 12:55:19 PM »

There are a few anti-Trump posters who have posted only garbage in this thread. Ask them to leave first.

EnglishPete is one of the most consistent thread derailers this site has for his particular topic. He can't just spew some garbage and move on, instead, he makes page after page about back-and-forths between him and other posters here.

If that's all these threads will ever be, why not just make a giant "EnglishPete commentary megathread for Russia-related matters"?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #437 on: July 13, 2017, 01:03:12 PM »
« Edited: July 13, 2017, 01:08:22 PM by ProudModerate2 »

Notice the "I love it," highlighted in a politically-opportune place. If only the "on the" above it was as important to the conversation... Wink

Time has done a very short moving video of this front page design for their magazine.
As you have noticed, the image of the visible but faint trump jr emails, are superimposed over trump jr's face.
Time creatively shows how the words in the emails and the image of trump jr are combined to form the final picture for their cover page.

If you want to see the short video, here is the link. Scroll down to the middle of this page, and hit the play button on the Time Magazine cover page.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/13/media/donald-trump-jr-time-cover/index.html
EnglishPete

« Reply #438 on: July 13, 2017, 01:15:33 PM »

Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #439 on: July 13, 2017, 01:15:59 PM »

Wow Trump really is digging himself deeper today in Paris: "anyone would of taken that meeting" are you serious?
EnglishPete

« Reply #440 on: July 13, 2017, 01:23:23 PM »

Seriously, can you just leave this thread?

No.

If you don't like posting in the same thread as me then you can always leave if you want to.

There have been pages and pages and and pages of posts in this and other threads by anti Trump posters making the same points, often consisting of little more than content free hostile rhetoric, over and over again ad nauseum. I ma responding with my own points, my own opinions and theories and theories of others that I think are worthy of examination.

If you would like to take part in a thread that is simply a Trump bashing circle jerk you can find them in plenty of places on the internet.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #441 on: July 13, 2017, 01:27:16 PM »

Wow Trump really is digging himself deeper today in Paris: "anyone would of taken that meeting" are you serious?

Yeah, he is only hurting his cause and that of trump jr's.
Everything that is being said now, can only hurt them in court if any of this goes to trial.
But the narcissism is kicking-in once again for the orange-haired clown. The severe mental illness of this president forces him to speak and to try to defend himself and his family.
But all we get are bumbling bloopers and pure nonsense .... typical.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #442 on: July 13, 2017, 01:28:58 PM »

Atlas members,
Don't let EnglishPete derail this thread.
If his hogwash theories are not worthy of a response, don't respond.
If he tries to steer the topic somewhere else, don't respond.

Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #443 on: July 13, 2017, 01:31:54 PM »

It's actually about just one person sucking the oxygen out of the room rather than a group. I don't care for your views, but personally I have no issue with you posting so long as you allow other discussion in the thread to take place (and I mean that in more than just a technical sense). You are part of the reason big threads in the past have gotten locked - because you don't know when to stop.

Anyway, I've made my point, so I'm done here. But you and others should keep in mind that endless arguing helps drive other potential discussion away.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #444 on: July 13, 2017, 01:34:19 PM »

But you and others should keep in mind that endless arguing helps drive other potential discussion away.

What do you think his goal is?
EnglishPete

« Reply #445 on: July 13, 2017, 01:37:41 PM »
« Edited: July 13, 2017, 02:07:17 PM by EnglishPete »

Interesting theory here about what was going on with the Donald Trump Jr meeting

You know this theory makes as much sense as any of the meeting. I can just imagine Veselnitskaya is there, building up to the big offer which would have been 'we'll help you if you promise to do something about the sanctions'. Don Jr is sitting there thinking 'what the hell is this woman on about? Adoptions of Russian babies? Mawhatski Act? Where's all the dirt on Hillary Clinton this timewaster said she had? Right I've had enough of this timewaster' "meeting is over"
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #446 on: July 13, 2017, 01:39:11 PM »

But you and others should keep in mind that endless arguing helps drive other potential discussion away.

What do you think his goal is?

At least it does help in articulating what is going on. Talking to altRight trolls is like talking to a rubber ducky or your cat. Help you better articulate what you know!
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #447 on: July 13, 2017, 01:39:52 PM »

EnglishPete is not alt-right. Please stop misusing the term alt-right. It's driving me crazy.
EnglishPete

« Reply #448 on: July 13, 2017, 01:40:36 PM »

It's actually about just one person sucking the oxygen out of the room rather than a group. I don't care for your views, but personally I have no issue with you posting so long as you allow other discussion in the thread to take place (and I mean that in more than just a technical sense). You are part of the reason big threads in the past have gotten locked - because you don't know when to stop.

Anyway, I've made my point, so I'm done here. But you and others should keep in mind that endless arguing helps drive other potential discussion away.

OK.  I do see your point about posting too many posts in a single thread so I'll meet you half way. I've just deleted my last post and reposted it in a new thread instead.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #449 on: July 13, 2017, 01:41:23 PM »

He's not wrong, you see.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies