don't you wish Jesus were real? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:14:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  don't you wish Jesus were real? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: don't you wish Jesus were real?  (Read 8136 times)
Vern
vern1988
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.30, S: -0.70

P P P

« on: July 17, 2012, 07:14:27 AM »

People will believe what they want. But I know Jesus was real and if you choose to not believe it, then that's up to you.
Vern
vern1988
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.30, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 03:08:51 PM »

People will believe what they want. But I know Jesus was real and if you choose to not believe it, then that's up to you.

I'm legitimately interested, how do you KNOW this?  I have absolutely no way of unequivocally proving the existence of Jesus, and you do not possess mental abilities that I do not.  (and I'm perfectly aware this exact point was raised by Bill Maher and others many times, so there, I'm not taking credit for it)

Is this not an important question in the matter?

EDIT: and are you saying that you know Jesus was real AND the son of god, or are you saying that you just know that a man named Jesus existed?

I am saying I know Jesus is real and is the son of God. How do I know this, because of how He has changed my life and others around me. I feel Him everyday and see Him working everyday.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies