Clinton E-Mail Use Violated Rules, State Department Audit Finds (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:44:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton E-Mail Use Violated Rules, State Department Audit Finds (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton E-Mail Use Violated Rules, State Department Audit Finds  (Read 7382 times)
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« on: May 25, 2016, 03:52:13 PM »

Even if she didn't violate the law this does not bode well for her in the election. She's not going to convince anyone whose currently on the fence and Trump is going to rip into her over corruption. It really disgusts me that partisan hacks just can't acknowledge wrongdoing in principle regardless of which side is engaged in it.
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 04:10:30 PM »

Even if she didn't violate the law this does not bode well for her in the election. She's not going to convince anyone whose currently on the fence and Trump is going to rip into her over corruption. It really disgusts me that partisan hacks just can't acknowledge wrongdoing in principle regardless of which side is engaged in it.

I already mentioned if you like Hillary then this email thing doesn't matter. If you don't like Hillary then it does matter a great deal. Trump can rip into her all he wants, but he won't be the first. It's been a long history of that and Hillary is still standing. Why might that be?

This reeks of elite privilege and it will be an issue. If a low-level employee did what she did they'd probably see the inside of a jail cell. Even though i'm a Bernie supporter I've never gone after Hillary over the nonsense fake scandals but this one is real and serious. Your right, if you support Hillary it's not an issue and if you don't it is but for those currently on the fence I think it will sway enough to tip the election to Trump which terrifies me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies